Tram Spotting (1 Viewer)

JONESS

CSTC's Ashok Titans make me uncomfortable
Dec 22, 2017
Bournemouth
joshwojones.wixsite.com
Hey all,
I recently went to London, and for the first time in a long time, I decided to take a couple pics of the trams.

Thought it was odd that there wasn't a dedicated forum for trams (maybe as most of you don't see trams - in my mind, they're an oddity in the UK) but I'm sure there's some of you who'll welcome a place to put their spottings.

As I said, I went to London recently so I'll start off with 2559 and 2535, an older Variobahn and a CR4000. Nothing special but still trams.

A special Hong Kong tram for hiring tour.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

The last Tram photo I took was of TCL's 861 at Mermoz-Pinel. This was taken on 23/10/2019 which was about a month before Tram T6 opened (and surprisingly that was a month early!), so at the time of the photo the route was testing and driver training stage. Sadly the photos I took on my camera were out of focus (don't even know how) so iPhone photo...
IMG_5617.JPG

Was planning to travel on this route in August but the chance of that happening is <5%.

Last edited:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
The last Tram photo I took was of TCL's 861 at Mermoz-Pinel. This was taken on 23/10/2020 which was about a month before Tram T6 opened (and surprisingly that was a month early!), so at the time of the photo the route was testing and driver training stage. Sadly the photos I took on my camera were out of focus (don't even know how) so iPhone photo...
View attachment 66193
Was planning to travel on this route in August but the chance of that happening is <5%.
Nice photo, but I don't think we've got October yet... ;)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread