Trains in ATS (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Jun 29, 2014
They could copy the CN or BNSF Train(Canadian/American)and remove the logo and use that, but if they want to make this realistic enough; when a train crosses its not your short 6 or 7 car train: its probably 100 train cars at the most is what I've seen in Canada. So if they implement this type of train you may find yourself sitting at a train crossing for about 5 minutes or so..or more.

I was about to suggest Santa Fe, but then I remembered that BNSF is Burlington Northern Santa Fe. XD But most of all, I would at least want to see UP and Amtrak. UP because if I had a favorite RR company, they would be it, plus they have a preservation program that deals with RR history and they are restoring the "Big Boy" 4014. Amtrak, because they are about the only passenger rail service in the country, and when I use to live in California, I saw them frequently going up and down the Pacific Coast when traveling on the 101/ California 1 between Vandenberg AFB and Los Angeles.

It looks like they are moving towards adding US rolling stock, since they now have a KCS boxcar in the one screen they posted. There are still some European pieces of rolling stock there, but it is looking more and more like they might just be place holders.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread