Train Simulator/Railworks-Screenshots & Videos (1 Viewer)

SprattyHeath

When in doubt, flat out
Nov 27, 2016
London
Since the release of TS2019, I'm able to get better looking graphics without fearing of a memory dump.
PDLE Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot_# WCML South V5_52.40053--1.51192_20-08-18.jpg

Note that I cannot put these on the Dovetail Games image contest as they both contain repaint mods, and track edits.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jul 1, 2016
Everyones playing the london to edinburgh route but what map/route is this? I did ask Alan on his channel but no answer or link to the WIP of it.??!
Sorry that I missed this. The merged ECML isn't out yet with Alan saying it'll be out sometime in 2019, so everyone is currently using the separate London-Peterborough, Peterborough-York, York-Newcastle and Newcastle-Edinburgh maps.

Reactions: Cauterize1750
Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
Sorry that I missed this. The merged ECML isn't out yet with Alan saying it'll be out sometime in 2019, so everyone is currently using the separate London-Peterborough, Peterborough-York, York-Newcastle and Newcastle-Edinburgh maps.

That’ll be a great one to have - considering Just Trains are close to finishing the majority of the GWML to Penzance (I hope they extend it to Swansea and down the Castle Cary and Cotswold line too) it adds another full route.
I’d love to see a full WCML sometime.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread