Train Simulator/Railworks-Screenshots & Videos

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Eduardo Messaggi

Nov 27, 2016
Since the release of TS2019, I'm able to get better looking graphics without fearing of a memory dump.
PDLE Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot_# WCML South V5_52.40053--1.51192_20-08-18.jpg

Note that I cannot put these on the Dovetail Games image contest as they both contain repaint mods, and track edits.

Scott wint

Join Arriva VBC now!
May 19, 2017
1. Here we see a Northern Class 156 heading to Darlington.
20181031151224_1.jpg
2. Here we see a class 91 Named "Trainbow" thundering out of the darkness....
20181103213659_1.jpg

Reactions: Danielc2525

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
Everyones playing the london to edinburgh route but what map/route is this? I did ask Alan on his channel but no answer or link to the WIP of it.??!
Sorry that I missed this. The merged ECML isn't out yet with Alan saying it'll be out sometime in 2019, so everyone is currently using the separate London-Peterborough, Peterborough-York, York-Newcastle and Newcastle-Edinburgh maps.

Reactions: Cauterize1750

Cauterize1750

#Duuuval
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Sorry that I missed this. The merged ECML isn't out yet with Alan saying it'll be out sometime in 2019, so everyone is currently using the separate London-Peterborough, Peterborough-York, York-Newcastle and Newcastle-Edinburgh maps.
That’ll be a great one to have - considering Just Trains are close to finishing the majority of the GWML to Penzance (I hope they extend it to Swansea and down the Castle Cary and Cotswold line too) it adds another full route.
I’d love to see a full WCML sometime.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Ah great thank you. I will be keeping an eye out for that