Train Simulator/Railworks-Screenshots & Videos

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
Welcome fellow Train Operators!

This is the place for all those great screenshots and videos (I'm sure you've got some :P) of Train Simulator/Railworks. I'll start. Here's a picture of 143 612 (Exeter St. Davids bound) and 143 603 (Barnstaple bound) passing each other at Eggesford.

Many thanks, and enjoy,

-Jacobthebus

View attachment 572

View attachment 573

View attachment 574

Last edited by a moderator:

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
XLvIYJ0Pcti06Gwcu87bqUeew0SlDw5d.jpeg

465 245 entering Clapham Junction with a train bound for Ashford (How its going to get there idk)

172 004 on it's way to West Croydon with a faulty destination board

NS 8066 curving round the NS coal district, feeling rather lucky to be driven by me (one who barely ever drives dash 9s)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Welcome fellow Train Operators!

This is the place for all those great screenshots and videos (I'm sure you've got some :P) of Train Simulator/Railworks. I'll start. Here's a picture of 143 612 (Exeter St. Davids bound) and 143 603 (Barnstaple bound) passing each other at Eggesford.

Many thanks, and enjoy,

-Jacobthebus

Oh, for those lighting effects in OMSI... beautiful shots

Reactions: Jacobthebus

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
Here 47067 is obtaining the single line token at Crediton, whilst heading for Barnstaple

with a bunch of mixed freight.

View attachment 889Here we see a Class 43 HST heading for Paignton and Plymouth, a Class 143 Pacer heading for Exmouth and a Class 170 Turbostar heading for Barnstaple. The Class 170 Turbostar is formed of a Central Trains driving car at either end, and a London Midland non-driving car in the centre of the formation. FGW/GWR had been keeping these units in storage for 7 months, and they've finally decided to use them on trial services between Exeter Central and Barnstaple.

View attachment 890

Reactions: btv
A

Admin

Train Sim isn't something I've played properly for a good while, but I might start looking into it more again. Some nice looking screenshots here! :)

btv

Veteran Member
Jan 15, 2016
EWS Class 67 with a railtour in Edinburgh:

3fgPJnpZoygq3WzXKqipJObRrdSUk-UT.jpeg

First Sctorail/EWS Class 90 hauling the Caledonian Sleeper:

EWS Class 66 waiting at a red signal near Carlisle:

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Plan B... In search of speed to screenshot on a journey from Faversham to St Pancras Intl. Not had much luck getting a good shot, so might have to resort to trying again at plan A which is to take a screenshot of a Javelin on proper HS1 that they couldn't be bothered to build for Railworks. :(  Would still love to do a Eurostar at 270 kph over the Ashford flyover though. :P

@btv, want to share tips on motion blur? :P

395022 trundles along towards Rainham while tackling a power supply fault and coupling issues (actually because I tried to pause with [P] and pulled up the 3rd rail shoes and I hit to see if it had a two-tone horn and opened the coupling cover :P ):

PlxIwpB3lOtKuupQ0geFRqazX_PZ7rHH.jpeg

More in spoiler to save scrolling:

With faults fixed, 395022 accelerates out of Gillingham tunnel with weather conditions still poor:

Next stop CTRL, 395022 parallels the Thames and Medway canal on this dead-straight stretch of the North Kent line as the sun begins to break through the clouds:

For some reason this service leaves Ebbsfleet onto the down line until taking the Wennington Crossover at 140 mph... Seen here is 395022 passing a stationary down train held up by this strange routing:

395022 arrives at St Pancras International at a gentle amble of 25 mph. Almost sunshine by this point:

Reactions: Jacobthebus and btv

btv

Veteran Member
Jan 15, 2016
@Road-hog123 The motion blur was done in Paint.NET, I don't think you can get that effect in Train Simulator. :P  Nice pics!