Train Sim World Screenshots

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
This does look really good - Really good, and really good some more BUT - I hope they make it longer, it'll be nice to have a route that other devs can test on and expand on. Looks a lot better than Fernbus on the same game engine!

Reactions: btv

PTDriver0429

Need Repaints? - Don’t drag me into it...
Feb 19, 2017
i am hopefully getting this today. it looks brilliant but i am going to have to reduce a lot of settings probably down to minimum because of how slow my computer is!! it has problems running omsi sometimes but tats because omsi is known for lag all the time because i have WoS3 and construction sim 2015 and Scrap mechanic as well as omsi and WoS3, Scrap mechanic and sometimes Construction sim work fine and don't lag so i am sure that it will be alright!!

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Which is seen where? (If you mean 'has' it been included, then not as far as I'm aware).
I mean has, Just checked the Update log, Not included as of yet. This would be better due to the fact many units still don't have it. And the Special Power Car liveries would be nice!

Reactions: Jacobthebus

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
I mean has, Just checked the Update log, Not included as of yet. This would be better due to the fact many units still don't have it. And the Special Power Car liveries would be nice!
It would be pretty nice, especially as there is no mentioning of there being a 3rd party livery feature in the future as far as I'm aware.