Trailer Pack Mod Wanted

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
Mar 15, 2014
Hi All
Im looking for a trailer pack mod for Range Logistics VTC.
I have scs files for a couple of trailers I have made in company colours and would like to make a pack which includes other trailers such as ADR and Heavy Haulage.
One pack does all kind of thing. This will enable me to have less required downloads for members. Credits will be given 100% and will be posted on our website.
If anyone can help then I will send the RL scs files to be included.
Thanks in anticipation.

VolvoMad

Apr 5, 2014
Have you tried Jazzcat's heavy cargo mod? There's some nice trailers on there, that I guess with his permission you could compile in to your own pack for your VTC members?

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
Mar 15, 2014
Thank @VolvoMad, unfortunately I dont know how to create a pack or seperate scs files, I'm a bit thick with things like that, lol.
I do use alot of Jazzcats stuff with credits, obviously. Would just be nice to have a single pack for all divisions.

VolvoMad

Apr 5, 2014
Thank @VolvoMad, unfortunately I dont know how to create a pack or seperate scs files, I'm a bit thick with things like that, lol.
I do use alot of Jazzcats stuff with credits, obviously. Would just be nice to have a single pack for all divisions.
I guess you could just download a few separate trailers that don't really need any skinning, like some heavy haul cargo's and create your pack like that?

Do you want separate SCS files or just one SCS file with all the cargo's in it?

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
How hard is it? To separate a scs file i have never done it
It's just like any other folder you might have on your computer, you just need to make sure you don't delete the wrong thing or it could break the mod :)

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
@Simplez72 If you want any engines for you company let me know. I can also do economy mods too. If you want to know what all I do will do, just ask and I will post a list of what all I can do.