Top quality drivers in the UK! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
So I stumbled across this channel on YouTube earlier today that has a load of videos showing a lot of dangerous car driving around HGV's in the UK! Now, proceed to the comments section of this video and the rest of the channel with caution, there appears to be some, lets say, strongly worded, comments and narration to a few videos!

None the less, interesting viewing if you want to see how silly some people are! It's sad really that so many drivers don't understand how silly they're really being!

I'm sure even @Seven does better with his indictors whilst in his BMW than some of the drivers in these videos ;)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I'm sure even @Seven does better with his indictors whilst in his BMW than some of the drivers in these videos ;)
Honestly, I'm sure I've been mistaken for a cop more than once - even though the cops never used the E46. On the highway at 0600 cruising at 70, using indicators and this van is right on my ass for about a mile - he comes up alongside so his hood is in line with my rear quarter, he hangs there for a second or two then backs right off to a normal following distance. This was the weirdest moment on the highway for me.

Another time, this Audi A3 comes past me at 90, I throttle it to catch him up and as soon as I pull out into his lane he backs straight down . It is funny sometimes. :D

I watch a fair bit of dashcam videos on YouTube, Exposed UK Dach Cams is a good one - some drivers are actually disgusting; do these people get their license out of a Wheeties box?!

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Honestly, I'm sure I've been mistaken for a cop more than once - even though the cops never used the E46. On the highway at 0600 cruising at 70, using indicators and this van is right on my ass for about a mile - he comes up alongside so his hood is in line with my rear quarter, he hangs there for a second or two then backs right off to a normal following distance. This was the weirdest moment on the highway for me.

Another time, this Audi A3 comes past me at 90, I throttle it to catch him up and as soon as I pull out into his lane he backs straight down . It is funny sometimes. :D

I watch a fair bit of dashcam videos on YouTube, Exposed UK Dach Cams is a good one - some drivers are actually disgusting; do these people get their license out of a Wheeties box?!

Pretty sure it's a free gift from something! Maybe a party bag? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread