Top Gear Series 22 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patagonia special was weird for me, it was boring and entertaining at the same time, and the ending was disappointing but also somehow satisfying, Im interested in the Australia episode in season 22 they were talking about, since they mentioned overtaking road trains which is interesting since a mile is the usual distance required for overtaking them, and of course jeremey doing the Australian accent which i hope happens

Advertisement

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
The Patagonia special was in my opinion one of the worst they have done, which was a shame. But with that being said, the first episode of the new series last week was absolutely hilarious, loved it!
Cannot wait for the Ambulance challenge! The challenges where they build vehicles are in my opinion some of the best. :p

Yes the Patagonia special was good but not the most exciting. Maybe the suffering of Hammond was a bit funny :p . The official first episode of Top Gear Series 22 last sunday was great! Definelty watching the one tommorow. This is the first series of Top Gear I've followed.

Also @Carrythxd I use an app called UKiptv.me or something like that. I've downloaded it on my tablet and it lets me watch many many TV channels around the world including BBC 2. And it's free too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread