Top Gear Series 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Is anyone here following the 22nd series of Top Gear? What did you think to the Patagonia special?

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Patagonia special was weird for me, it was boring and entertaining at the same time, and the ending was disappointing but also somehow satisfying, Im interested in the Australia episode in season 22 they were talking about, since they mentioned overtaking road trains which is interesting since a mile is the usual distance required for overtaking them, and of course jeremey doing the Australian accent which i hope happens

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I wish I could see those.. But I dont have Netflix (if they are there, Im guessing that they are :p) and here in Finland, we get TG episodes that have been back in 2012/2013 or something like that lol

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
The Patagonia special was in my opinion one of the worst they have done, which was a shame. But with that being said, the first episode of the new series last week was absolutely hilarious, loved it!
Cannot wait for the Ambulance challenge! The challenges where they build vehicles are in my opinion some of the best. :p

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Yes the Patagonia special was good but not the most exciting. Maybe the suffering of Hammond was a bit funny :p . The official first episode of Top Gear Series 22 last sunday was great! Definelty watching the one tommorow. This is the first series of Top Gear I've followed.

Also @Carrythxd I use an app called UKiptv.me or something like that. I've downloaded it on my tablet and it lets me watch many many TV channels around the world including BBC 2. And it's free too!

Status
Not open for further replies.