Tony_A Objects Pack. (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

LewisGazzard123

Has anyone got an alternative link to the Tony_A Objects pack, required for BOTW? AussieX is down, and I kinda need it ASAP, if anyones got the file, could you upload it and send me the link?

Thanks.
Lewis.

Advertisement

Myles W

Or TBG for short.
If you guys are still having trouble with getting this file. The site account (@Fellowsfilm ) have begun a project where they upload abandoned projects here to the site. The first one was the Tony_A objects pack.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member
Note that we are actively working on a patch for BotW2.x to remove dependency on Tony_A objects as well as to brush it up a bit with a few new features.

As has been very perceptively noted above, if you do need them for a map which isn't patched to remove them, I gained permission some time ago to include them in Farthington so you can grab them by downloading that 🙂

Reactions: lowe200012

iomex

UKDT
Founding Member
Ah, I didn't look as I thought it was a listed dependency. Perhaps you could pull it out and put it up as a seperate download?

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member
Ah, I didn't look as I thought it was a listed dependency. Perhaps you could pull it out and put it up as a seperate download?
I only have explicit permission to upload it as part of Farthington unfortunately

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)