Tony_A Objects Pack.

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

LewisGazzard123

May 2, 2018
Has anyone got an alternative link to the Tony_A Objects pack, required for BOTW? AussieX is down, and I kinda need it ASAP, if anyones got the file, could you upload it and send me the link?

Thanks.
Lewis.

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
If you guys are still having trouble with getting this file. The site account (@Fellowsfilm ) have begun a project where they upload abandoned projects here to the site. The first one was the Tony_A objects pack.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Note that we are actively working on a patch for BotW2.x to remove dependency on Tony_A objects as well as to brush it up a bit with a few new features.

As has been very perceptively noted above, if you do need them for a map which isn't patched to remove them, I gained permission some time ago to include them in Farthington so you can grab them by downloading that 🙂

Reactions: lowe200012

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Ah, I didn't look as I thought it was a listed dependency. Perhaps you could pull it out and put it up as a seperate download?

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Ah, I didn't look as I thought it was a listed dependency. Perhaps you could pull it out and put it up as a seperate download?
I only have explicit permission to upload it as part of Farthington unfortunately

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015