Today, in a few lines. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more like a blog to write about "How was your day?".

I think these are the sort of things that truckers might share with their buddy when having a cup of coffee or just when the get together. (Just an Imagination)
This is more like the status in FaceBook

Here at this thread you could share about anything that you came across
today which might interest others or just a few lines of How was your day?

Last edited:
Today, was quite boring cause I was suppose to meet my clients who were ready with some work for me, which as always din't happen!!!!!!!!!. So I could not concentrate on this forum. I have so much of editing work that is pending for a short film that a couple of my friends have made in the past weeks. And it has been sometime since I last worked on the game I am making, so I have my game that needs my concentration. And I have no idea with what to start.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Went out with the camera, and took some really nice photos! :) All in all quite a good day so far!

1601269_800475353300886_1398281325_n.jpg

Advertisement

For the past two day I have been explaining about my work and my standard of work to a few fellows who volunteered to help me with my work for free. They are great at learning just that they can't implement all that they have learned in their work. I guess couple of contracts would show their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread