Time Table Editor - Repeat Last Entries (1 Viewer)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Soo then, I was poking around in the timetable editor adding extra AI to Cotterell, and I thought I'd give it a go 'doing it properly' - as in actually learning how you get the AI to change the destination blind at the end of the route instead of always having circular routes.
Unfortunately I can't get the editor to play ball when adding the trips for the opposite direction. I've got a bunch of journeys heading Uni > Bus Station but when I select a Bus Station > Uni trip and use the 'repeat last entries' button to add more, it ignores the fact I've just created an outbound trip and just creates more inbound trips to the Bus Station.
repeat last entries.png

Is there a way to get Repeat Last Entries to actually do what it's meant to do or am I literally going to have to add in every outbound trip manually?

Solution
Do you or anyone here know what changing the trip to type 2 means?
Type 1 is a track for the whole trip, Type 2 is a trip made up of a series of station links (which are like mini-tracks from each bus stop to the next).

Type 1 is what OMSI 1 supported, Type 2 was added with OMSI 2 to reduce work repetition when creating routes that share sections with each other.
Apr 2, 2016
Its doing exactly what it’s told in the example above. You’re repeating the last 1 entry 5 times. Here’s how I do it.

1. Create your single outbound trip.
2. Create your single inbound trip.
3. Set it to Repeat the last TWO entries how many times you want on whatever repeat frequency.

e.g. It‘s 30 mins there and back so the bus leaves the first terminus at 0900, 1000, 1100 etc. Set it to repeat the last 2 entries X number of times with interval 60 minutes.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Ah I love this program, I was telling former bus garage colleagues about it and they were amazed a simulator like this existed.

Thanks zebedee104, I used to mess around with the editor a lot in the early days, this is a welcome refresher.

Sorry to ask on your thread @tr673 but do you or anyone here know what changing the trip to type 2 means? I wanted to do that for Great Grundorf 2 LHD version.

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Its doing exactly what it’s told in the example above. You’re repeating the last 1 entry 5 times. Here’s how I do it.

1. Create your single outbound trip.
2. Create your single inbound trip.
3. Set it to Repeat the last TWO entries how many times you want on whatever repeat frequency.

e.g. It‘s 30 mins there and back so the bus leaves the first terminus at 0900, 1000, 1100 etc. Set it to repeat the last 2 entries X number of times with interval 60 minutes.
cheers, I got it figured out now
repeated last entries.png
Ah I love this program, I was telling former bus garage colleagues about it and they were amazed a simulator like this existed.

Thanks zebedee104, I used to mess around with the editor a lot in the early days, this is a welcome refresher.

Sorry to ask on your thread @tr673 but do you or anyone here know what changing the trip to type 2 means? I wanted to do that for Great Grundorf 2 LHD version.
Trip to type 2? As in switching between the in/outbound trips? Or setting the priority to 2?

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you or anyone here know what changing the trip to type 2 means?
Type 1 is a track for the whole trip, Type 2 is a trip made up of a series of station links (which are like mini-tracks from each bus stop to the next).

Type 1 is what OMSI 1 supported, Type 2 was added with OMSI 2 to reduce work repetition when creating routes that share sections with each other.

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread