TheMapper's Workbench (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Feb 12, 2016
Thanks By the look of things plaxton elite is out, I think i will just stick to map building. I wish i could make buses!!

Me too. There are a lot of local buses that I'd like to bring into OMSI one day. I've started messing around with scripts to understand them better already.

Do you know where i can find a tutorial on how to make custom junctions?

Try searching on http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/forum/118-world-of-omsi/ 
I remember seeing tutorials there, but I'm not sure whether there's one for junctions.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Modeling and adding AI paths?

Firstly you have to make the junction in preferred modeling program. I use SketchUp to make real life junctions, and it is so much easier to do so. You have to then convert the object to OMSI, and open the .sco in omsiobjedit.exe (or something similar) which is included in the SDK. The crossing editor is fairly easy to use, so just mess around with it to get it working.

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Firstly you have to make the junction in preferred modeling program. I use SketchUp to make real life junctions, and it is so much easier to do so. You have to then convert the object to OMSI, and open the .sco in omsiobjedit.exe (or something similar) which is included in the SDK. The crossing editor is fairly easy to use, so just mess around with it to get it working.

Is there any chance you could make me the one needed 

View attachment 677

While i get used to everything?

Advertisement

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
GUYS IMPORTANT UPDATE. 

JUST BEEN BUILDING SOME MORE OAKSHIRE AND MY COMPUTER HAS GONE CRASHED AND DELETED ALL OF STEAM AND I HAVE NOT BACKED UP "OAKSHIRE" THIS MEANS I WILL HAVE TO START TO CREATE ANOTHER MAP WHICH IS REALLY ANNOYING. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THANKS

:mad: :mad:

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
I will lock this topic for you, please message a member of staff if you wish to have it re-opened in the future :)

Regards,

Fellowslothb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread