The Vampire Diaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
Heard of it, never watched it. Always been a True Blood fan when it comes to vamps. Similar sort of shows I like include American Horror Story, Sleepy Hollow and Grimm (which I've stopped watching recently since it got dry).

John Necir Rebellion

Heard of it, never watched it. Always been a True Blood fan when it comes to vamps. Similar sort of shows I like include American Horror Story, Sleepy Hollow and Grimm (which I've stopped watching recently since it got dry).
Sleepy Hollow is one of my favorite since I stop watching it when our cable TV got loss. The thing that really interest me is the British decapitated which have learned how to use modern guns.

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
In terms of authenticity, Sleepy Hollow isn't massively accurate. But it makes up for this in having it's own mixed-up timeline which would allow things to be at different times. In the actual American Revolution, there were two variations of the same musket rifle - "Brown Bess". The British version had a shorter barrel than the American version which made it less bulky, but also less accurate however they favored the nimbleness.

I think the English in your second sentence is broken. In English "Decapitated" means to "behead" or to "remove the head from". "Off with his head!" The Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland) would say - to have the person decapitated.

John Necir Rebellion

In terms of authenticity, Sleepy Hollow isn't massively accurate. But it makes up for this in having it's own mixed-up timeline which would allow things to be at different times. In the actual American Revolution, there were two variations of the same musket rifle - "Brown Bess". The British version had a shorter barrel than the American version which made it less bulky, but also less accurate however they favored the nimbleness.

I think the English in your second sentence is broken. In English "Decapitated" means to "behead" or to "remove the head from". "Off with his head!" The Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland) would say - to have the person decapitated.
I like the episode of Sleepy Hollow, which the Decapitated use a shotgun xD.

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
OH you mean the Headless Horseman! "Decapitated" I was sat here thinking, what?! :P

Yeah he's pretty cool. Last episode was awesome, if you've seen it or not where the Horseman was fighting with Pandora.

(We've kinda hijacked Empire's thread here... Sorry Empire! :P )

John Necir Rebellion

OH you mean the Headless Horseman! "Decapitated" I was sat here thinking, what?! :p

Yeah he's pretty cool. Last episode was awesome, if you've seen it or not where the Horseman was fighting with Pandora.

(We've kinda hijacked Empire's thread here... Sorry Empire! :p )
I will try to catch those episodes. You man, motivate me to watch it again! lol

Empire KickAss

I watched it too myself, That's from season one to two so far (I think) if that's right. Losing track. First was great but seconds if they are trying to found the story for it and drags out. Aren't that good any more.

OH you mean the Headless Horseman! "Decapitated" I was sat here thinking, what?! :p

(We've kinda hijacked Empire's thread here... Sorry Empire! :p )
Yeah, you went over with the Horseman part, but It's way better then what this topic is all about. Why not crate an topic about this :P

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)