Repaints The Transdev Blazefield Megapack (1 Viewer)

FMTIlUIBgst0-pzpVDS0QSoOMBIfnMRD.png

For a while now, a certain company has been very under-represented in the UK OMSI community. Not many repaints have been released bearing their liveries. That company is Transdev.

I aim to change that. The Transdev Blazefield repaint megapack includes various liveries from a variety of Transdev operations, for example:
  • Blackburn (The Blackburn Bus Company/Lancashire United)
  • Burnley (Transdev in Burnley & Pendle)
  • Harrogate (The Harrogate Bus Company)
  • Keighley (The Keighley Bus Company)
  • York (Transdev in York, Yorkshire Coastliner and CityZap)
This repaint pack will include liveries from every town listed above, across the ages (I will attempt to do every single variation that has happened, but no promises). While all repaints are faithfully re-created and made as accurately as possible to its real-life counterpart, there may be some instances where repaints would be fictional/semi-fictional as the appropriate bus has not been released for OMSI (such as the Plaxton President), or any other various limitations I may come across.

Here's a little taster as to what you would expect from this pack:
20170319203720_1.png

(Big up @danielc2525 for baking the Harrogate Gemini 2 repaint for me! ;))

I will start with Yorkshire first, then transcend onto Lancashire. I hope to include every single subsidiary's liveries in this pack. However there may be a few instances where I couldn't get enough reference pictures to accurately re-create the repaint. Depending on the availability, I may have to "merge", miss bits out or drop the repaint completely.

Feel free to leave me tips, tricks, suggestions and constructive criticism. This thread will be updated quite a bit as I create new repaints to add to the list.

Don't expect this to be released any time soon. There are dozens upon dozens of liveries Transdev has/had.
(Oh, and every time someone says "when will this be released", "can I have a beta please" or leaves non-constructive criticism, the release date gets pushed back a week.)

If you have any kind of high-quality Transdev logos, decals, seat textures, handrails, etc, I would love to have the opportunity to use them in the pack. Please PM me them if you're willing to! (You will get full credit upon release).

Any screenshots I post in this thread are purely WIP and are subject to change and may not represent the final product.

Thank you for your time! :)

FAQ:
Q: When will this be released?
A: There's a lot of stuff to do, so I can't give a 100% exact release date. So please don't bother asking for one.

Q: How will this be released?
A: Due to the probable big size, it's likely I'll release this in waves. So for example I will release each division separate to each other. Nothing is final however.

List of repaints being created and percentage completed:

The Blackburn Bus Company
TBA

Transdev in Burnley & Pendle
Witch Way 2016 B9TL - ~90%
Mainline (B7L G1&2 and Renown) - ~60%

The Harrogate Bus Company
Standard:
HBC BF62 UXZ and X14 VTD B9TL - complete (download taster)
HC B7L and Renown - ~80%
HC B7TL - ~90%
H&D Renown - ~75%
TiH Renown - ~0%

The 1:
1st gen B7L and Renown - ~40%
2nd gen B7L and Renown - ~40%
3rd gen B7L - complete (download taster)

36:
1st gen B7TL - ~10% done
2nd gen B9TL - comes with the bus, no need for re-creation
3rd gen B5TL - waiting for bus' release

The Keighley Bus Company
KBC B7TL - ~60%
KBC B7L - ~60%
TiK B7TL - ~0%
TiK B7L - 0%

Transdev in York
CityZap B9TL - ~0%

Coastliner:
2nd gen B7TL - ~50%
2nd gen B7L - ~60%
3rd gen B7TL - ~0%
3rd gen B9TL - comes with the bus, no need for re-creation
3rd gen B7L - ~80%
4th gen B5TL - waiting for bus' release

York:
TiY Renown - ~0%
TiY B7L - ~0%
Unibus Renown - ~0%

(More repaints will be added to the list in due course)

Last edited:

amelia

maybe i'm just thinking too much
Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
amethyst-studios.start.page
Pronouns
She/Her
In the Harrogate connect logo, the Harrogate font doesn't look right for some reason.
Yeah, I do see where you're coming from. I re-created the logo as the original one I had was too blurry in my opinion. I'll improve it in due time though.

Reactions: DaCookie! // MFF76

Advertisement

Advertisement

amelia

Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
Pronouns
She/Her
@The Leeds Lad you appear to have painted over the front numberplate on that Olympian there. ;)
Some nice repaints here though. :)
Yeah, I noticed that and fixed it a few minutes after I put that screenshot up. And thanks a lot! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Renowns are being updated, I just need to do the cream and red livery and they should be done after a few more tweaks.
20170411153126_1.jpg

Last edited:

amelia

Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
Pronouns
She/Her
I assume that will be made more yellow as it looks a little green? Might just be Omsi's lighting engine however!
Yeah, I agree. I'll go ahead and make it more yellow-y
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
@DaCookie! // MFF76 Looks a lot better now!
20170413122910_1.jpg
20170413122917_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DaCookie! // MFF76

Advertisement

amelia

Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
Pronouns
She/Her
Transdev old spare bus livery. Would be on a President but there aren't any released for OMSI, so for now it's on a Gemini 2. Also there are two versions of this ("maintaining high standards" and "ideas in action") but until I can find a picture for the back of the maintaining high standards one, I'll have to use the ideas in action rear.
20170421105420_1.jpg
20170421105426_1.jpg

amelia

Apr 13, 2016
North Yorkshire
Pronouns
She/Her
There have a new repaint now pride of North lol

On that high standards one the seats are black or dark blue lol
Yeah, I may do that one. And I want to get the exteriors out of the way first before working on the interiors.

And a repaint I made a while back that may get included - Transdev Mybus Renown:
20170422141518_1.jpg
20170422141541_1.jpg

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread