The Time That I am waiting for... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the time of changing my life, because of the Recently Storm "Glenda" here in the Philippines. Now the Internet is going on again and I'm happy that it works now. The last Time I use the Internet was July 14 9:47 pm. The wind was Blowing so loud and fast our house filled with water and other creepy stuff, there was an apocalypse, no water, some food and no electricity. Many stuff like broken Houses, some are without roofs and TG (Thank God) the Storm was off. Sorry for anything and or the long time updating the Mods to be posted. Bagyong Glenda

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
It is the time of changing my life, because of the Recently Storm "Glenda" here in the Philippines. Now the Internet is going on again and I'm happy that it works now. The last Time I use the Internet was July 14 9:47 pm. The wind was Blowing so loud and fast our house filled with water and other creepy stuff, there was an apocalypse, no water, some food and no electricity. Many stuff like broken Houses, some are without roofs and TG (Thank God) the Storm was off. Sorry for anything and or the long time updating the Mods to be posted.

Welcome back to the forum, glad everything got sorted for you :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread