Maps The South London Project (Not Addon London) (Free) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

SprattyHeath

When in doubt, flat out
Nov 27, 2016
London
Could someone help? every time i try to load the map i get this message and then it stops loading, freezes then crashes
View attachment 34284
I think I know what the problem is as I was having the exact same issue earlier which I believe might resove it.

If you have installed any mod to the KMB AAS Enviro 200 such as a sound pack, it will break any map which uses it.
You will need to reinstall a fresh version of the Enviro 200, and overwrite any files if you are prompted (you DON'T need to remove any of the repaints)

If you want to keep a copy of the modded version of the Enviro 200, I suggest you rename it some something like "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS Mod", that way you can keep any mods you have done to it without having to lose it.

If you want and this is optional or not, in your modded version of the E200, I suggest in the AAS.bus file, you rename the [Friendlyname] & [description] sections to these:

[friendlyname]
Alexander Dennis
AAS E200 MOD
¤E¤Úì¦â KMB

[description]
Enviro 200 SOUND MODIFICATION

Last edited:

Advertisement

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
I think I know what the problem is as I was having the exact same issue earlier which I believe might resove it.

If you have installed any mod to the KMB AAS Enviro 200 such as a sound pack, it will break any map which uses it.
You will need to reinstall a fresh version of the Enviro 200, and overwrite any files if you are prompted (you DON'T need to remove any of the repaints)

If you want to keep a copy of the modded version of the Enviro 200, I suggest you rename it some something like "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS Mod", that way you can keep any mods you have done to it without having to lose it.

If you want and this is optional or not, in your modded version of the E200, I suggest in the AAS.bus file, you rename the [Friendlyname] & [description] sections to these:

[friendlyname]
Alexander Dennis
AAS E200 MOD
¤E¤Úì¦â KMB

[description]
Enviro 200 SOUND MODIFICATION

Thanks, it worked!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread