Maps The South London Project (Not Addon London) (Free) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Although it was uploaded without my permission. I'm happy for people to use that link as I don't need to profit from TSLP anymore.

I guess it'll tide some people over until London. Once the London variants of the C400 and such come out, I'm pretty sure it'll do wonders.

Also, it's somewhere where the London ALX400 can really fit in now!

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Why did somebody make a pirated copy of TSLP? I'm aware Rhys is fine with it but still...
It doesn't matter how much good content there is, people will want the worse stuff because there isn't a better version of that specific thing. These people aren't interested in playing the myriad of better maps, they want to drive a bus in London. Same reason people will happily drive all sorts of unfinished, leaked or illegally converted buses because they just want a particular bus, not a good bus.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The file downloaded from the site has been reported by WinRAR as corrupt, so it may not work for everyone.
7-Zip doesn't find anything wrong with it.

Can't get any displays on any bus?
has anyone got the hof file
There's a HOF for the E200 included, but it only seems to have 2 short-runs on the 3 in it...
I'm not sure what you expected from a free unofficial reupload of a payware map...

Mar 16, 2017

There's a HOF for the E200 included, but it only seems to have 2 short-runs on the 3 in it...
I'm not sure what you expected from a free unofficial reupload of a payware map...

Thanks. I'll pass however. I don't believe that Rhys would be accepting of this, if he wasn't busy with Add-On London.

Advertisement

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London

i checked it but i cannot seem to find any of the route 3's terminus

Reactions: The_Player1

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread