Maps The South London Project (Not Addon London) (Free)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Jb1110

Feb 8, 2018
i cant get ibis to work in the enviro 400 when i turn the electrics on the ibis doesnt turn on i have tried looking online but cant find anything.
thanks in advance

Eduardo Messaggi

Nov 27, 2016
i cant get ibis to work in the enviro 400 when i turn the electrics on the ibis doesnt turn on i have tried looking online but cant find anything.
thanks in advance
Try redownloading one and if it doesn't work, remove the original one you have, and replace it with a fresh new one to see if it fixes it.

Jun 12, 2018
Hi I have the destination for the buses but not passengers will get on the bus just wondering why ?

Last edited by a moderator:

LH275

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
Dec 9, 2016
how do I sell tickets on south London project without emergency fare :)
You can't as TSLP reflects real life it should technically be a cashless system as TfL use a cashless system. But passengers need to be sold a ticket in OMSI so the Emergency fare does the job ;)

Jonathan

Oct 28, 2016
be careful there is a bug - when a child asks for a child ticket you are stuck (see Squirrel's infamous YT video) - the child will not move - I always have ticketing OFF for TSLP - which is actually the realistic setting as others have pointed out