Maps The South London Project (Not Addon London) (Free)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

axelkennedy0

Oct 20, 2018
Hello! I am new to this website. I recently installed OMSI 2 & I also downloaded a map called the South London Project. I got most of the requirements but sadly I don't have the rollblinds for the Enviro 400. My friend didn't know where to get them but he told me to go to this website.

Does anybody have rollblinds for the Enviro 400 for the South London Project?

The British Gamer

is a bus vegetable. I mean veg.
Dec 29, 2016
you can still find it at The South London Project: Route 3/N3 v2.8.1 | OMSI 2 mods & LOTUS mods . It might not look safe but I downloaded it. And it is safe. Just don't click on the adverts. :)
He said Rollblinds, not the map..

Hello! I am new to this website. I recently installed OMSI 2 & I also downloaded a map called the South London Project. I got most of the requirements but sadly I don't have the rollblinds for the Enviro 400. My friend didn't know where to get them but he told me to go to this website.

Does anybody have rollblinds for the Enviro 400 for the South London Project?
It’s REALLY easy to create your own, there’s bound to be a tutorial out there somewhere. Also, welcome to the UK Community!

BenesTEC

i miss the old stagecoach london livery :(
Aug 19, 2016
Could someone help? every time i try to load the map i get this message and then it stops loading, freezes then crashes
View attachment 34284
same here, i fixed it by clicking the cross then it loaded. am getting a different problem where the outside (F3) view is obstructed by green text (like that from the countdowns on the bus stops), map tools says nothing is wrong

Eduardo Messaggi

Bus mad, but not addict, don't take me seriously.
Nov 27, 2016
same here, i fixed it by clicking the cross then it loaded. am getting a different problem where the outside (F3) view is obstructed by green text (like that from the countdowns on the bus stops), map tools says nothing is wrong
What version of OMSI do you use?

Leemers

Jul 21, 2016
Have you got the E200 UK modded version as AI, I've found that it's not particularly AI friendly.

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
A link to download map tools and an explanation of it is at
Tutorial - Downloading and Installing 3rd-Party Mods
Blue sky issues normally mean you are missing third party objects required by the map (aka dependencies)

Please note that TSLP was technically withdrawn and is no longer supported by the author

ScarSULL

Uncle ScarSULL
Sep 23, 2017
Hi, does anyone have the payware link, please? As I'd rather pay £2.99 and support the development than to have an illegal version?

EvadRave

It's muffin time!
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
Hi, does anyone have the payware link, please? As I'd rather pay £2.99 and support the development than to have an illegal version?
This is the only version available now until the London Add-On releases.

Eduardo Messaggi

Bus mad, but not addict, don't take me seriously.
Nov 27, 2016
Could someone help? every time i try to load the map i get this message and then it stops loading, freezes then crashes
View attachment 34284
I think I know what the problem is as I was having the exact same issue earlier which I believe might resove it.

If you have installed any mod to the KMB AAS Enviro 200 such as a sound pack, it will break any map which uses it.
You will need to reinstall a fresh version of the Enviro 200, and overwrite any files if you are prompted (you DON'T need to remove any of the repaints)

If you want to keep a copy of the modded version of the Enviro 200, I suggest you rename it some something like "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS Mod", that way you can keep any mods you have done to it without having to lose it.

If you want and this is optional or not, in your modded version of the E200, I suggest in the AAS.bus file, you rename the [Friendlyname] & [description] sections to these:

[friendlyname]
Alexander Dennis
AAS E200 MOD
¤E¤Úì¦â KMB

[description]
Enviro 200 SOUND MODIFICATION

Last edited:

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
I think I know what the problem is as I was having the exact same issue earlier which I believe might resove it.

If you have installed any mod to the KMB AAS Enviro 200 such as a sound pack, it will break any map which uses it.
You will need to reinstall a fresh version of the Enviro 200, and overwrite any files if you are prompted (you DON'T need to remove any of the repaints)

If you want to keep a copy of the modded version of the Enviro 200, I suggest you rename it some something like "ADL_E200_KMB_AAS Mod", that way you can keep any mods you have done to it without having to lose it.

If you want and this is optional or not, in your modded version of the E200, I suggest in the AAS.bus file, you rename the [Friendlyname] & [description] sections to these:

[friendlyname]
Alexander Dennis
AAS E200 MOD
¤E¤Úì¦â KMB

[description]
Enviro 200 SOUND MODIFICATION
Thanks, it worked!

axelkennedy0

Oct 20, 2018
ok i found a rollblind that says "not in service" in the Enviro 400 folder. Do I just modify that, save as and put that rollblind in the same folder or do I put it in Anzeign or GX7767Electriconics