Buses The Plaxton Premiere Pack

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

georgeloxton02

I am making a Plaxton Premiere!
Apr 20, 2018
Hi all , You may have noticed that I have stopped progress on the somerset repaint pack , Well the reason for that was this:

WIP WIP!!!!
I am currently making a Plaxton Premiere for OMSI 2!
Now special thanks to @Lukeyboi for providing me with the base model , without that you would not be reading this.

As you can see the model is still a WIP , I need to fix the drivers side window but I think its looking great!

So onto the specifications of this coach:
I have decided the following:
-First Release:
-Dennis Javelin Varient
-Dennis Javelin Varient w Full coach mirrors
-Second Release:
-Volvo b10m
-Volvo b10m Varient w Full coach mirrors
-Third Release:
-Plaxton Paragon B10m

FAQ:
Release date? : I have got no idea.
Can I be a beta tester? : What do you think the answer to that is?
Please may you make an automatic version? No , I only have access to manual premieres around me.
Can I help? Ummm No.

Attachments

Last edited:

georgeloxton02

I am making a Plaxton Premiere!
Apr 20, 2018
I have a question - how much of the model that we are currently seeing is your work, and how much was already there when you received the model from Lukeyboi?
The model I received from Lukeyboi had the front , The basic shape and Windows. I have been working on the rear since it started off with nothing and the side panelling. I have also modified the front with the top and around the bottom and some slight changes to the lights. Also alot has changed since this was posted.