Repaints The Harrogate Bus Company Repaint for the B9TL Wright Gemini 2 [Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisIsAlex

The boy of your dreams
Apr 13, 2016
Favourite Truck
MAN
The Leeds Lad submitted a new resource:

The Harrogate Bus Company Repaint for the B9TL Wright Gemini 2 - Repaint for the Gemini 2

This repaint is a very accurate representation of Transdev's 'The Harrogate Bus Company' new 2016 livery.

This repaint pack includes both X14 VTD and BF62 UXZ versions of the new livery, in order to accurately represent the fleet.

Transdev's birthday is on the 7th of August, so this repaint pack was made to celebrate their birthday.

This repaint pack requires the Volvo B9TL Wright Gemini...
Read more about this resource...

ThisIsAlex

The boy of your dreams
Apr 13, 2016
Favourite Truck
MAN
The Leeds Lad updated The Harrogate Bus Company Repaint for the B9TL Wright Gemini 2 with a new update entry:

The Harrogate Bus Company Repaint Pack

THE HARROGATE BUS COMPANY REPAINT PACK V2.O
By The Leeds Lad

Transdev in Harrogate's 110th birthday was on the 7th of August 2016, and to celebrate their birthday I originally released the new liveries for X14 VTD and BF62 UXZ. Now I would like to release the updated versions of these - as well as an extra repaint - as a taster for my upcoming Transdev Blazefield Megapack, so you can have a taster as to what you'd expect in the pack, specifically quality-wise.

INCLUDED IN...
Read the rest of this update entry...

ThisIsAlex

The boy of your dreams
Apr 13, 2016
Favourite Truck
MAN
This file has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.