Maps The Hamptons

• It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

benhxrris

Creator of 'The Hamptons' & PT Driver for ASC
Jan 23, 2018
Have a Network Map!

Route Map.png

Please note that this is obviously not a 100% accurate representation of the final product, or of the V1.0 release. As ambitious as this may be, this is what I hopefully aiming for one day! Routes such as the 8, 9, 12 and U3 will come along later in the project due to what I have already planned, route laying wise.

Yes, I know it looks confusing, even I am struggling to get my head around it... and I made it!!!

If you have any questions about the map, big or small, logical or stupid, the hop into my PMs and ask away. If you're like me, you'll get excited when any sort of notification from Fellowsfilm comes through too!

Finally, please note that Route 505, which is technically going to the operated by National Express, will always be an AI route... and I'm sure you know why!

Wish me Luck!

benhxrris

Jan 23, 2018
RepaintAd.png

That's Right! Simply because I am terrible at repainting!

I say 'hiring' very loosely. Basically, I am looking for somebody to show off their repainting skills, and be the potential eye candy of The Hamptons!

Whoever's repaints are chosen will receive early access to the map, as well as full credits once the map is released.

Repaints that are required:
U1:
Royal Hampton University > Rail Station > Victoria Bus Station > Southway > The Arena Leisure Park
U2: Royal Hampton University > RHC Hospital > Victoria Bus Station > Parkway > Westbourne > Bourne End
U3: Royal Hampton University > Rail Station > Hampton Chase > Northfields
A1: Hampton Intl. Airport > Rail Station > Victoria Bus Station
A2: Hampton Intl. Airport > Royal Hampton University

Incase you want some inspiration, here are a few links to the sorts of things I like the look of! (Credits to @JONESS for blessing me with the discovery of MHD website!)

Please Note: All these routes are operated by Arriva in The Hamptons, and must be a repaint compatible with Kreuger Matrix (currently Citaro UK, MAN A21 UK, London Citybus 400, Transbus ALX400, MAN Citysmart)

Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me out with this, I am so grateful you wont believe it!)

Drop into my PMs or reply below with any questions, or if you'd like to give it a go!

benhxrris

Jan 23, 2018
Update: Thursday 10th January 2019

Small update for you all... nothing major! I took a break from laying the route between Eynsford and Charlton to work on Parkway, on the outskirts of Hampton Town. Although I picked it back up recently, meaning I'm only about 1km from reaching Charlton! I have made it as far as Charlton Rise Business Park, served by the 10. In terms of scenery, there isn't much to show at this moment in time, but don't worry I'll get to it! I hope you're all well, and have a lovely weekend (when it finally gets to it!)

1547140677468.png

1547140698080.png

1547140721021.png

1547140738907.png

1547140754625.png

1547140771702.png