The Football Talk (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

There is only 8 points between 1st place and 15th place so there is still a long way to go. I think Leicester will fall short again, aswell as Everton come the new year will drop down with the saints, they are 7th and 4th now so they wont get back up. I don't know who will win the league as there is so much inconsistency in the top teams. Arsenal are hot and cold, same with Spurs and City. Liverpool hit by massive injuries which will be a stumbling block for them.

The season is a strange one, so many players will be tired come the new year and into Feb, that we will have many surprise results. The international matches should have been put on hold as its too much for players i think. Maybe the teams with no players on international duty will be the ones climbing the table in Feb/March as all the top players be tired, as they haven't had a proper break from last season yet.

ThatNationalExpressGuy

your living proof people read this
Banned Member
Aug 6, 2020
West Midlands, England
There is only 8 points between 1st place and 15th place so there is still a long way to go. I think Leicester will fall short again, aswell as Everton come the new year will drop down with the saints, they are 7th and 4th now so they wont get back up. I don't know who will win the league as there is so much inconsistency in the top teams. Arsenal are hot and cold, same with Spurs and City. Liverpool hit by massive injuries which will be a stumbling block for them.

The season is a strange one, so many players will be tired come the new year and into Feb, that we will have many surprise results. The international matches should have been put on hold as its too much for players i think. Maybe the teams with no players on international duty will be the ones climbing the table in Feb/March as all the top players be tired, as they haven't had a proper break from last season yet.
omg im a big fan. also yes, i think this season will be a weird one and a team like southampton could be getting europa league football.

BKG93

Member of Studio Polygon
Jan 2, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him

Man City and Liverpool walking away with the league is a bit boring now xD Giving others ahem Leeds a chance makes it worth watching!

Advertisement

ThatNationalExpressGuy

Banned Member
Aug 6, 2020
West Midlands, England
Keheller is sooo underrated goalkeeper. Klopp has got some brains and benches adrian when alission is injured, and i hope this young kid continues to play as he kept a clean sheet against Ajax and Wolves and made 2 astonishing saves. When alission recovers i hope i will find him benched and adrian in the reserves :D

Reactions: ELT2003
Feb 2, 2016
Keheller is sooo underrated goalkeeper. Klopp has got some brains and benches adrian when alission is injured, and i hope this young kid continues to play as he kept a clean sheet against Ajax and Wolves and made 2 astonishing saves. When alission recovers i hope i will find him benched and adrian in the reserves :D
I would have to agree, he should have a run of games now as he is doing so well in the sticks. As a United fan i think United should do the same with Henderson, i would start him over De Gea for the Christmas period, but i know Ole wont do it.

Also i seen Partley walking past burger king last night after he walked off the pitch in the Derby ????

Apr 15, 2020
I would have to agree, he should have a run of games now as he is doing so well in the sticks. As a United fan i think United should do the same with Henderson, i would start him over De Gea for the Christmas period, but i know Ole wont do it.

Also i seen Partley walking past burger king last night after he walked off the pitch in the Derby ????

I'd think I'd get rid of De Gea to be honest! Keep Romero, as Romero is a very good keeper and backup! De Gea made a lot of mistakes recently! I'd cash in on De Gea and use Henderson as number 1. We saw how good Henderson was at Sheffield last season

Advertisement

travislamoon

trav
Banned Member
Jan 11, 2017
Pronouns
They/Them
As a United fan i think United should do the same with Henderson, i would start him over De Gea for the Christmas period, but i know Ole wont do it.

I'd think I'd get rid of De Gea to be honest! Keep Romero, as Romero is a very good keeper and backup! De Gea made a lot of mistakes recently! I'd cash in on De Gea and use Henderson as number 1. We saw how good Henderson was at Sheffield last season
i completely agree - de Gea hasn't been brilliant recently and i honestly feel bad for Henderson for only being backup to him, he should've been able to go back to sheffield united because tbh he was their only saving grace

ThatNationalExpressGuy

Banned Member
Aug 6, 2020
West Midlands, England

De Gea is just letting united down. I do feel sorry, however I am not allowed to say i want him to leave united because im a liverpool fan ????. You could say that about maguire too, surely you have another defender who can do better than him!

Reactions: ELT2003
Feb 2, 2016
De Gea is just letting united down. I do feel sorry, however I am not allowed to say i want him to leave united because im a liverpool fan ????. You could say that about maguire too, surely you have another defender who can do better than him!
After last nights shambles i would be saying good luck to De Gea and Maguire. I mean throughout the whole night he didn't open his mouth to lift the lads and get them going.
Ole has to take the blame also i like the guy but some of his subs a just mind blowing. I mean starting two left backs, taking Telles off at half time and leaving Shaw on, then 15 minutes later taking Shaw off and bringing on a left back??? What sort of madness is that, I just couldn't believe it an absolute shambles of a night. Some people will blame most players, but when Ole is under pressure all tactics go out the window and he is then out of his depth.
Henderson should start against City

ThatNationalExpressGuy

Banned Member
Aug 6, 2020
West Midlands, England
After last nights shambles i would be saying good luck to De Gea and Maguire. I mean throughout the whole night he didn't open his mouth to lift the lads and get them going.
Ole has to take the blame also i like the guy but some of his subs a just mind blowing. I mean starting two left backs, taking Telles off at half time and leaving Shaw on, then 15 minutes later taking Shaw off and bringing on a left back??? What sort of madness is that, I just couldn't believe it an absolute shambles of a night. Some people will blame most players, but when Ole is under pressure all tactics go out the window and he is then out of his depth.
Henderson should start against City
agree with all that

travislamoon

trav
Banned Member
Jan 11, 2017
Pronouns
They/Them
Having watching the highlights of the battering that Arsenal got from Man. City in the League Cup, Arteta has to be sacked and in the summer, the players need to be sold 1 by 1 because they are a joke

Match highlights (via Sky Sports):

That game against City was absolutely none of Arteta's doing. Yes, the team selection wasn't great but 2/3 of the 4 goals were mistakes by Rúnarsson (more notably the 2nd goal) and an offside goal. Arteta isn't the underlying issue, the board is.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread