The Football Talk (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Eamons85

There is only 8 points between 1st place and 15th place so there is still a long way to go. I think Leicester will fall short again, aswell as Everton come the new year will drop down with the saints, they are 7th and 4th now so they wont get back up. I don't know who will win the league as there is so much inconsistency in the top teams. Arsenal are hot and cold, same with Spurs and City. Liverpool hit by massive injuries which will be a stumbling block for them.

The season is a strange one, so many players will be tired come the new year and into Feb, that we will have many surprise results. The international matches should have been put on hold as its too much for players i think. Maybe the teams with no players on international duty will be the ones climbing the table in Feb/March as all the top players be tired, as they haven't had a proper break from last season yet.

ThatNationalExpressGuy

your living proof people read this
There is only 8 points between 1st place and 15th place so there is still a long way to go. I think Leicester will fall short again, aswell as Everton come the new year will drop down with the saints, they are 7th and 4th now so they wont get back up. I don't know who will win the league as there is so much inconsistency in the top teams. Arsenal are hot and cold, same with Spurs and City. Liverpool hit by massive injuries which will be a stumbling block for them.

The season is a strange one, so many players will be tired come the new year and into Feb, that we will have many surprise results. The international matches should have been put on hold as its too much for players i think. Maybe the teams with no players on international duty will be the ones climbing the table in Feb/March as all the top players be tired, as they haven't had a proper break from last season yet.
omg im a big fan. also yes, i think this season will be a weird one and a team like southampton could be getting europa league football.

BKG93

BKG Studios

Man City and Liverpool walking away with the league is a bit boring now xD Giving others ahem Leeds a chance makes it worth watching!

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread