The Ex-London ALX 400 (A Messy Repair by Cotterell Coachworks LTD)

Repaints The Ex-London ALX 400 (A Messy Repair by Cotterell Coachworks LTD) 1.0

Login to Download

whsde

OMSI 2 Designer of all things York Buses
Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
whsde submitted a new download:

A Mid Repair Ex-London ALX 400 - An old London Spec ALX400 that's being refurbished and repaired by Cotterell Coachworks LTD

View attachment 31101

The ALX400 was released by Alexander in 1997 as one of the first low floor & DDA Compliant double deck buses. For the next 9 years, this served as the UK's most popular service bus due to it's reliability, comfort and flexibility. The bus's proven ability to impress both the driver and the passenger showed as large operators such as First, Stagecoach, Arriva and Dublin Bus used the ALX400 as their trusty steed for a long period of time...
Read more about this download...

whsde

OMSI 2 Designer of all things York Buses
Dec 28, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I don’t really want an Exe file. I tend not to use them, anyway not to?
Hi Scott. It’s a legit file however I do understand your concern. I will upload a none exe file tonight if you’d like :). I’ll send you a Google Drive link. All the exe does is copy files into your ALX directory nice and easily :). Hope this helps

Reactions: Scott wint

Scott wint

Join Arriva VBC now!
May 19, 2017
Hi Scott. It’s a legit file however I do understand your concern. I will upload a none exe file tonight if you’d like :). I’ll send you a Google Drive link. All the exe does is copy files into your ALX directory nice and easily :). Hope this helps
Thanks os much.