The ALX400R as AI (1 Viewer)

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
Hello!

As per the title, I am wondering how to get the bus as AI. I tried it on Cotterell but it then messed it up and had no AI buses at all. I'll post a picture of the AI list changes I did and I hope somebody will be able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,
LazyGuy222
Screenshot (199).png
Screenshot (200).png

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Hello!

As per the title, I am wondering how to get the bus as AI. I tried it on Cotterell but it then messed it up and had no AI buses at all. I'll post a picture of the AI list changes I did and I hope somebody will be able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,
LazyGuy222View attachment 28471View attachment 28472
Quote me if i am wrong, but isn’t there an underscore between TransBus and ALX? (e.g. TransBus_ALX400_Regional)

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Hello!
I tried it on Cotterell but it then messed it up and had no AI buses at all. I'll post a picture of the AI list changes I did and I hope somebody will be able to help me.
LazyGuy222
I think I had the same issue for those AI mods for the London ALX400 in Scunthorpe and BoTW, too. Maybe there's some kind of complicated process behind it? Or maybe those mods are broken?

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
I think I had the same issue for those AI mods for the London ALX400 in Scunthorpe and BoTW, too. Maybe there's some kind of complicated process behind it? Or maybe those mods are broken?
The one for the Cotterell Connections worked for me, but I tried what TheBritish said and it still does not work.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread