The ALX400R as AI (1 Viewer)

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
Hello!

As per the title, I am wondering how to get the bus as AI. I tried it on Cotterell but it then messed it up and had no AI buses at all. I'll post a picture of the AI list changes I did and I hope somebody will be able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,
LazyGuy222
Screenshot (199).png
Screenshot (200).png

Advertisement

Myles W

Veteran Member
Hello!

As per the title, I am wondering how to get the bus as AI. I tried it on Cotterell but it then messed it up and had no AI buses at all. I'll post a picture of the AI list changes I did and I hope somebody will be able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,
LazyGuy222View attachment 28471View attachment 28472
Quote me if i am wrong, but isn’t there an underscore between TransBus and ALX? (e.g. TransBus_ALX400_Regional)

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Hello!
I tried it on Cotterell but it then messed it up and had no AI buses at all. I'll post a picture of the AI list changes I did and I hope somebody will be able to help me.
LazyGuy222
I think I had the same issue for those AI mods for the London ALX400 in Scunthorpe and BoTW, too. Maybe there's some kind of complicated process behind it? Or maybe those mods are broken?

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
I think I had the same issue for those AI mods for the London ALX400 in Scunthorpe and BoTW, too. Maybe there's some kind of complicated process behind it? Or maybe those mods are broken?
The one for the Cotterell Connections worked for me, but I tried what TheBritish said and it still does not work.

Myles W

Veteran Member
The one for the Cotterell Connections worked for me, but I tried what TheBritish said and it still does not work.
Make a backup of your ai list that you have edited, install the Cotterell Konnections, look at the ai list for that and then retry.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)