Maps The Adstow Project (Old thread) (1 Viewer)

Welcome to Adstow a map I have been working on since Christmas 2019 . This is a fictional map i am hoping to have about 2 routes on the map with one of them already being 95% done. First Bus operate on the map , But as the map gets more routes in the future more operates could join.
At the moment the only route that is done is the 71 which goes from (Adstow CityCentre - CrowHill - Adstow NHS - MoorCross - Banksgrove High Street) -this route has a 10 minute freqancy operated by E200MMC's

Heres some photos of the map so Far hope you enjoy.
20200123150121_1.jpg
20200126121728_1.jpg
20200201164724_1.jpg

Jack Sargent

The Adstow Project Developer :)
Oct 24, 2017
Update!!!!!

So over the last couple of days ive been working on the City Centre and making it to its best version It can be.
Ive also be thinking about operators and brands they will use. For the minute I will have First Bus Operating under the First Adstow Brand in either c400r's or VolvoB9TL G2's. On the routes 595,596.
The 595,596 will be the same route but will split off in different parts.

The 595 will go from:
Adstow Market Place - Moorhill Mini Market - Old Depot - Moorhill Park

The 596 will go from:
Adstow Market Place - Victoria Road - Moorhill Flats - Moorhill Park

Here are some Screenshots of the map in its current state.

20200422211618_1.jpg
20200422211525_1.jpg
20200422211611_1.jpg
20200421220005_1.jpg
20200421195857_1.jpg
20200421220851_1.jpg
20200417171929_2.jpg
20200418021607_2.jpg
20200422211627_1.jpg
20200419170245_1.jpg

Advertisement

Jack Sargent

Oct 24, 2017
UPDATE: So recently I have had some personal issues to sort out which made map editing end but that's all sorted now so I can get back to map editing. At the moment the map editing will be happening a lot and I will be trying to get as much as I can done before I have to go back to school. But when I do go back to school the progress on the map will be very slow as I'm now gonna be in Year 11 so my attention will have to be on school I hope to get at least the beta out before the end of the year but school has to come first so that might not happen. I will continue to work on the map but not as much as I want to. And later this week I will be sending over a early Alpha to @Rhys stirling so he can show the map off in its current state on his channel but when that does happen ill put a link in here so you guys can see the recent work so except that soon. I am very grateful for the support with the map and I thank you. I hope everyone is keeping safe at the moment with what's happening in the world. I apologise for the lack of screenshots and updates but I hope I can give this page some life with screenshots over the next 2 weeks before school starts.
20200827190943_1.jpg

If you would like to see screenshots of the maps progress for these next 2 weeks before school join my discord server.

Reactions: Babylon and RS1995

Jack Sargent

Oct 24, 2017
Mini Update:

So recently I've been working on the Cargreen Bus Station/Town Centre area Not much has been happening with me now being back at school and I'm trying to use my weekends to work on the map. But apart from that i hope you like the pictures.
And if you any Ideas i could put in the map either message me on Discord DM or The Adstow Project Discord Server But if you cant message below this and ill try to look but it would be easier for people to message me on Discord.

If you want to message me on Discord/Join The Adstow Project Server.
Join this link:

Hope you enjoy the Screenshots.
20200912134550_1.jpg
20200912134707_1.jpg
20200912134747_1.jpg

Jack Sargent

Oct 24, 2017
Update: The Future of The Adstow Project

Before I start saying anything about Adstow I would like to thank everyone for the massive amounts of support with Adstow over the past year. And I would especially like to thank everyone who has helped with repaints and objects for the map.

So since coming back to the community in the start of January after I had time off due to my old pc breaking I went back to editing Adstow but this time it did feel much different. My excitement for building the map has gone down a lot and I just wasn't happy with anything I had done. My interest in Adstow had faded away. But I tried to pull through it and thought that it was just because I had some time away. Adstow is now a year old which means I've been working on it for a while. As of recently i have had the pleasure to do another project with someone else and I can say I have enjoyed doing that other project more then Adstow. So its sad to say as Adstow has been my main thing of people knowing me and having such a great time in the community but sadly I will no longer be working on Adstow as its just not the same as it was 1 year ago. But I'm very thankful for everyone's support with the map it has meant a lot to me. But like I said I am working on a project with someone so you guys will still see stuff made me by me. I hope everyone can understand my decision with the map. I love map editing and its the best thing I've done in Omsi 2, I am not saying that I am never gonna do a project again but The Adstow Project wont be a thing I continue in the future. Once again thank you for the support with the map over the last year and a massive thank you to @Rhys stirling for showing off the map in the past.

I hope to see you all again on one of these work in progress threads but maybe with something different. But like i said keep an eye out as you might see some of more work soon.
I will be also contacting the moderators to have this thread close but I'm am very grateful for the support and cant explain it enough.
Stagecoachman13

A new work in progress thread has been made for The Adstow Project. Follow the progress here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread