Thankyou Harry Cooper and whsde! (1 Viewer)

Lets be honest here,
This forum and this entire community has been an incredibly hostile place over the last few months. I'd like to put out a much deserved thank-you to @harry cooper and @whsde for being what must be some of the most polite members I've seen over the last few months.

For anyone who can't handle friendly conversations, and being generally nice, these guys (or girls) lead by example.

You two, thank-you for your small contribution and steps in making this place an awful lot better!

-Jacob

1529525974722.png

harry cooper

Banned Member
Jul 4, 2017
Lets be honest here,
This forum and this entire community has been an incredibly hostile place over the last few months. I'd like to put out a much deserved thank-you to @harry cooper and @whsde for being what must be some of the most polite members I've seen over the last few months.

For anyone who can't handle friendly conversations, and being generally nice, these guys (or girls) lead by example.

You two, thank-you for your small contribution and steps in making this place an awful lot better!

-Jacob

View attachment 30862
Wow, I didn't expect this. I'd like to thank you also for realising. I am aware many people take things to heart on here, that's what I don't like but positivity.... that's a big yes on the hats. Cheers again, Harry Quick :)

Advertisement

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
I would like to say cheers to everyone who has been part of the team, I know we've had a bit of hostility here like you say, I can think of a few names off the top of my head to be honest. Although, the majority of this network is built up of great people, too many to mention. I can confidently say that in addition to Harry Cooper and whsde, there are a great number of Fellowsfilm members, long-serving or new, who are a credit to the team. Bravo!

harry cooper

Banned Member
Jul 4, 2017
I would like to say cheers to everyone who has been part of the team, I know we've had a bit of hostility here like you say, I can think of a few names off the top of my head to be honest. Although, the majority of this network is built up of great people, too many to mention. I can confidently say that in addition to Harry Cooper and whsde, there are a great number of Fellowsfilm members, long-serving or new, who are a credit to the team. Bravo!
You're a perfect example Mikey!

whsde

OMSI 2 Designer of all things York Buses
Dec 28, 2017
York
Thank you guys! I love to respect people and be nice wherever. I’ve learnt the hard way that it goes further to respect others and maintain a friendly attitude at all times. It's frustrating seeing forums full of negative conversations and feedback. I received two negative dislikes for saying some repaints will be out soon once... What's the point?!. I'm extremely grateful both myself, @harry cooper, @Mikey and @Jacobthebus are able to recognise and support a healthy community in such a way that it becomes peaceful and friendly. A lot of people don't have anywhere else to discuss such a niche hobby, and I love to respect everybody's opinions, thoughts and efforts.

I'll never half a*s something. That includes repaints and social situations like this.

Thank you all!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread