Tex-Com (1 Viewer)

EQ5_Vqk_D.jpg

Hello fellow virtual truckers.

My name is Danny and along with a friend of mine Scott we opened Tex Com just over 2 years ago.

We are a multi platform VTC. We mostly use Haulin , ATS , and ETS2. We have skins for all those depending on which game you prefer. We are looking for more family members to join us. We like to have fun and cut up with each other quite a bit so I hope you have a sense of humor. We do not force you to have team speak or any of the other BS that some VTC's require. All we ask is that you remain as active as possible. We understand real life comes first and we encourage this among our members. If you think you may be interested in a laid back atmosphere and want to make some new friends feel free to drop by and take a look around. Our doors are always opened.

Thanks , Tex Com Management

*Note: Thanks to Darrell for the image *

www.texcomtrucking.freeforums.net

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hello fellow virtual truckers.

My name is Danny and along with a friend of mine Scott we opened Tex Com just over 2 years ago.

We are a multi platform VTC. We mostly use Haulin , ATS , and ETS2. We have skins for all those depending on which game you prefer. We are looking for more family members to join us. We like to have fun and cut up with each other quite a bit so I hope you have a sense of humor. We do not force you to have team speak or any of the other BS that some VTC's require. All we ask is that you remain as active as possible. We understand real life comes first and we encourage this among our members. If you think you may be interested in a laid back atmosphere and want to make some new friends feel free to drop by and take a look around. Our doors are always opened.

Thanks , Tex Com Management

www.texcomtrucking.freeforums.net

Hey there Danny! Best of luck with your VTC :D

Reactions: ◇ Danny ◇

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Truth be told folks.. We're getting some more activity, I've found 3 new drivers myself via Steam. It's looking up for us as a small, friendly VTC. Thanks to you all for the ideas and support!
That's awesome to hear! So many VTC's about now it must be difficult trying to get drivers in so always cool to hear about people who aren't giving up! :D

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread