Tex-Com

◇ Danny ◇

Apr 21, 2016

Hello fellow virtual truckers.

My name is Danny and along with a friend of mine Scott we opened Tex Com just over 2 years ago.

We are a multi platform VTC. We mostly use Haulin , ATS , and ETS2. We have skins for all those depending on which game you prefer. We are looking for more family members to join us. We like to have fun and cut up with each other quite a bit so I hope you have a sense of humor. We do not force you to have team speak or any of the other BS that some VTC's require. All we ask is that you remain as active as possible. We understand real life comes first and we encourage this among our members. If you think you may be interested in a laid back atmosphere and want to make some new friends feel free to drop by and take a look around. Our doors are always opened.

Thanks , Tex Com Management

*Note: Thanks to Darrell for the image *

www.texcomtrucking.freeforums.net

Last edited:

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hello fellow virtual truckers.

My name is Danny and along with a friend of mine Scott we opened Tex Com just over 2 years ago.

We are a multi platform VTC. We mostly use Haulin , ATS , and ETS2. We have skins for all those depending on which game you prefer. We are looking for more family members to join us. We like to have fun and cut up with each other quite a bit so I hope you have a sense of humor. We do not force you to have team speak or any of the other BS that some VTC's require. All we ask is that you remain as active as possible. We understand real life comes first and we encourage this among our members. If you think you may be interested in a laid back atmosphere and want to make some new friends feel free to drop by and take a look around. Our doors are always opened.

Thanks , Tex Com Management

www.texcomtrucking.freeforums.net
Hey there Danny! Best of luck with your VTC :D

Reactions: ◇ Danny ◇

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Good luck to your VTC! :)

Maybe attach some pictures and logos to spice up your thread? Try something new, or take reference from other threads for an idea.

(TexCom) Mick

Apr 21, 2016
Favourite Truck
Freightliner
Truth be told folks.. We're getting some more activity, I've found 3 new drivers myself via Steam. It's looking up for us as a small, friendly VTC. Thanks to you all for the ideas and support!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Truth be told folks.. We're getting some more activity, I've found 3 new drivers myself via Steam. It's looking up for us as a small, friendly VTC. Thanks to you all for the ideas and support!
That's awesome to hear! So many VTC's about now it must be difficult trying to get drivers in so always cool to hear about people who aren't giving up! :D

TCT Scott

May 24, 2016
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hi everyone!! I'm glad Danny posted over here for us and I thought I would add some more pictures to show what we offer.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hi everyone!! I'm glad Danny posted over here for us and I thought I would add some more pictures to show what we offer.
Are some of those sceeenshots from 18WoS? Been a loooong time since I've seen anything from that! :D

◇ Danny ◇

Apr 21, 2016
Scott also forgot to mention that he is in 5he process of building a new phpbb site. We are always looking for new members and any feedback from the community. Questions , Comments are always welcome and will be answered promptly and respectfully.

◇ Danny ◇

Apr 21, 2016
Come on folks we are still looking for good dedicated active members. Check us out and leave comments in here if you have a question about anything. Likes / dislikes / things missing that you would want in VTC. Any feedback is welcome.