Teamspeak channel

Do you think that there should be a Teamspeak channel?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

iDan98

VirtualHub Geezer & West Midlands Veggie
There's zero requirements for a Teamspeak nowadays, they cost money to run, and they aren't as flexible as a Discord server, which also has the benefit of being more permanent. I'm pretty sure you can't look through messages that you've missed while offline on TS.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member
As a follow up, we also aren't going to be starting a discord community any time soon - those who were around while the original Fellowsfilm discord server was open will know why. There are plenty of great community discord servers around, I'm sure you can find one you like.

We are remaining a forum based community for the foreseeable future - we prefer the more permanent, structured layout and the more relaxed environment :)

thegamer7893

There's zero requirements for a Teamspeak nowadays, they cost money to run, and they aren't as flexible as a Discord server, which also has the benefit of being more permanent. I'm pretty sure you can't look through messages that you've missed while offline on TS.
As a follow up, we also aren't going to be starting a discord community any time soon - those who were around while the original Fellowsfilm discord server was open will know why. There are plenty of great community discord servers around, I'm sure you can find one you like.

We are remaining a forum based community for the foreseeable future - we prefer the more permanent, structured layout and the more relaxed environment :)
Yeah it just makes better sense to stay as it is atm (a forum based community) as like you've mentioned its more permanent and the layout is structured and of course its relaxed (unlike on Discord forums where there is always problems/tension between people

Note to mod: could you please lock this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)