TBOS Repaint Requests (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
This it too everyone who requests a repaint. if you don't use the format your request will most likely be denied as it make our job harder and slows down the process for no reason.

The format can be found on page one!

Regards
JTR / COSMIC repaint requests

Advertisement

BDotG

The Matrix Man
Bus: V3D's Enviro200 MMC
Repaint: First Essex X10
Picture of bus in real life (Please credit the original poster if it is not yours):

Bus.png

Photo Credit: DennisDartSLF

Reactions: MrChips

busmanryan

Bus: Masterlite 11.5m Daimler 4 speed
Repaint: Go Ahead Ireland
1574440275622.png

photo from Paul A Weston (flickr)

Can i also cancel my request for the APH Man A21 and C400R repaint if you havent started them yet.

Thanks

Advertisement

Myles W

Or TBG for short.
Unfortunately, tonight I must announce something very sad.
@Ddogb, @MrChips and @Ecronbuses have all chosen to leave 'The British OMSI Studios'. This means that they are taking the COSMIC brand with them. This section of TBOS will now be known as 'TBOS Repaint Requests'. This brings the requests team down to 2 active repainters (Including myself) This means that we will be taking no repaint requests for the close future, and any current requests will be put on hold until can get together a bigger repaint request team to complete your repaint requests. Upon this, I am asking if a Moderator or anyone with the permissions to do so, to archive this thread for the time being. If you want to keep updated on the situation of this sub-team, I offer you an invite to the TBOS Repaint Requests discord server. Thank you for reading this notice.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)