Maps [TBOS] Minestone

gaminghydraulics

Minestone & Stagecoach South Pack Dev
Jan 5, 2017

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Apologise that their was no update on Easter Monday or Yesterday. Had Food Poisioning over these days

@LazyGuy222 I do that to make sure people don't miss out.
Which is why you don't say that there will be an update on a certain day, as people will be expecting it, and then we'll just lose hope. Just show the update when you do and end of story.

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Which is why you don't say that there will be an update on a certain day, as people will be expecting it, and then we'll just lose hope. Just show the update when you do and end of story.
I personally like being told to expect an update. Gives me something to look forward to.
@gaminghydraulics the map looks fab!

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
I personally like being told to expect an update. Gives me something to look forward to.
@gaminghydraulics the map looks fab!
Yorkshire's release was good, as we didnt know when, so unlike certain maps (not naming names but you probably know), it wasnt pushed back constantly, as we didn't know. It meant it was a nice little surprise and treat when it was released.

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Yorkshire's release was good, as we didnt know when, so unlike certain maps (not naming names but you probably know), it wasnt pushed back constantly, as we didn't know. It meant it was a nice little surprise and treat when it was released.
And I get that, but this is updates not release.

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Still works in the same way. Just change release to updates and its the same thing.
Why are you constantly on this guys back? its not for you to complain about if hes releasing an update late mate, just let him go ahead with his project as he wishes. At the end of the day this guy is spending his free time to create a map for us, keep that in mind. ;)

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Yorkshire was released without an update because i was sick of people S****ng on updates and bothering me about the project tbh. Plenty of people took a huge poo on my map in both release and update stages and now those people have tucked their tale between their legs, downloaded it and fill the forum with role play screenshots. So @gaminghydraulics i'd say your map needs a bit of work and stick to it and do it at your own pace cuz truth be told, ain't nobody on this forum or in any aspect of this community has any right to demand anything from content creators that take time to release projects for free. Take criticism on board and work to make the map the best you can. The attitude towards content creators in this community is one that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon so just do what you can, when you can and enjoy it. Not everyone is a professional content creator and people don't seem to understand if they put half as much time into making projects as they did bitching on peoples WIP and content thats available we'd probably have a lot more content. I have said multiple times in this community and still stand by it that people seem to want everyone else to do the hard work and that they have a right to sh*t on that hard work like the project is personalized just for them.