Maps Swindon (1 Viewer)

I started this project at the start of 2015 but never posted it here, so I thought I would.
This map will contain one shortened-down route to start with but then will expand as time goes on. Below are some screenshots of what I've done so far and will keep updating this thread as time progressed.

Current Developers
SkinlessGaming - Map Developer
tyler371london - Map Developer, Administration, Out-of-Game Developer
Liam Williams - Out-of-Game Developer
Note: The above users may post in this thread about the progress of the map, and/or its state.
Past/Contributing Developers
Whiskey.Stuffs
- Map Developer, Out-of-Game Developer
AdventureRock123 - Repaints

Do not ask about release dates - the map will be released when it's ready.

The below images are quite old. I'd recommend going down the thread to see more up -to-date ones.

aae6b1c6ca3544cc1e1acf8adb73725c.jpeg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Oct 17, 2016
@SkinlessGaming Watch out for them flickering textures, and don't use Invis_Splines on junctions. They do not function properly. Your best bet, is to use existing junctions, or better still, create your own.. Other than that, it looks like a decent start :)

Looks pretty good so far, first screenshot has quite a lot of flickering textures though! but over it looks promising.

I did actually make the junction in Blender, but had issues with it in-game and idk how to fix it :/

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

@SkinlessGaming The problem with Invis_Splines is that they don't register other vehicles. They have a tenancy to drive through other AI cars and drive straight into your vehicle if they cross your path. Excluding junctions they are fine, but when you start crossing spline paths they become touchy.

Oct 17, 2016
YAY! im super duper excited for this my very own town in OMSI :DDDDD :D:), i'll be sticken for some more updates!
Eyy, I also live here (hence why I'm doing it :P ) so it will be very nice to play on this for me and you and anyone else! :)

I've managed to model a (what I think is) decent roundabout in Blender so then I can add paths and traffic light timings to it etc (Image to follow)

Starting to add paths to the roundabout!
93e5463eeb094e3559504f736d9f8e59.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danielc2525

Advertisement

Melvin Williams

Notorious Superfraud
Oct 24, 2016
Croydon
I started this project at the start of 2015 but never posted it here, so I thought I would.
This map will contain one shortened-down route to start with but then will expand as time goes on. Below are some screenshots of what I've done so far and will keep updating this thread as time progressed.

View attachment 6122
View attachment 6123
View attachment 6124
Help, advice and feedback is always appreciated :)
Looks really great so far!!!!! if you need the speed bumps on the zebra crossing I believe whistlehead have the necessary splines (found on Paignton High St

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kyle C

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread