Swift Haulage (1 Viewer)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Founded in January 2012, SwiftHaulage is one of the UK’s largest single player Virtual Truck Companies. Swift has gained international fame for it’s professionalism to logistics and the haulage industry. We've had over 400 drivers, each one representing one of the most recognised VTC’s in the world. From General logistics to Biomass and Logging runs, we have the driver and truck for the job.

Our mission is to be professional in the VTC community and make sure the company is run smoothly and gives people the feeling of being as close to a real company as possible, as well as maintaining a nice community to be a part of.

More information about the company can be found on our website and our Facebook page!
www.facebook.com/swiftgroupvtc
http://en-gb.swift-haulage.co.uk

If you're interested in joining SwiftHaulage you must have an active Facebook account, you can apply
by sending our Facebook Page a message - you may have to wait a few days to get a reply as all new applicants are interviewed by TeamSpeak.

We're currently not recruiting new drivers, feel free to register your interest for the next intake of drivers

If you have any questions about SwiftHaulage, post them on this thread, and we'll try our best to answer them!

Below are some examples of the trucks we operate, if you're interested in seeing a certain truck, then message @Max and we'll try our best to find a screenshot for you :)

View attachment 1791
General Haulage Division

View attachment 1788
Ports (Container Logistics) Division

14545104416_794d6fecf7_o.jpg

International Division

View attachment 1789
Timber/Logging Division

View attachment 487
Fuel Division

View attachment 1790
SCM (Swift Car Management) Division
Looking for SwiftNederlands? Click HERE for their Facebook page!

Last edited:
Reactions: m98 and daveboi

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Do yall take drivers from outside of the UK? Specifically the US, and any plans to expand once ATS comes out?

Yes, we take drivers from any country! Only thing we ask is that you have an active Facebook account, as that is where we work from!

And yes, there is plans for expansion into ATS! It would be silly not too! :P

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK

Advertisement

Yes I have the same issue. I am partial to my Peterbilt and really do not want to drive a different truck. So I tend to stay out of these VTCs for that reason.

So I am interested in what they will do here.

EDIT: Also I am curious if they have a heavy haul division.

Last edited:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Yes I have the same issue. I am partial to my Peterbilt and really do not want to drive a different truck. So I tend to stay out of these VTCs for that reason.

So I am interested in what they will do here.

EDIT: Also I am curious if they have a heavy haul division.

I'll answer the biggest question first! No, we don't run any peterbilts, and until the release of ATS, there's no plan too!

As for heavy division, yes! We do run a heavy haul division! Feel free to PM me for more information!

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread