Swift Haulage (1 Viewer)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Why don't you use trucknet or myvtc.net? Btw I love your truck and trailer skins. They look awesome!

We don't want to be reliant on a service such as MyVTC.net incase something happens too it, like it goes down or what ever, and we loose all our drivers logs etc, we've had issues like that in the past. Using something like Facebook is the "Safe" option, if you want to put it that way. We are working on a new way of doing logs though.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Hi,
I've just signed up To join swift haulage tanker division and have my interview Saturday if they accept where can I download the skins for the truck and trailer or will they email me the files.
Thanks,
Dan

First things, welcome to the forum @dan!

If you're successful in your interview, which most people are, then you will be passed any skins you need by your division manager, usually through Facebook or by Email if necessary - more information will be given to you on Saturday I should think :)

Reactions: Bigrigfrosty

Advertisement

when you get the applications do interview every person or do you put some aside and interview the people with the better applications
because i thought if you don't interview everyone then am i wasting my time waiting for an interview.
just a though.
thanks,
Dan

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
when you get the applications do interview every person or do you put some aside and interview the people with the better applications
because i thought if you don't interview everyone then am i wasting my time waiting for an interview.
just a though.
thanks,
Dan
Every new driver is interviewed.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Big changes coming soon! Keep an eye on this thread or the VTC Facebook page :)

10675636_822633444475981_228726729791929202_n.png

Why don't you use trucknet or myvtc.net? Btw I love your truck and trailer skins. They look awesome!
Facebook is also the reason why Swift is a close community :) we communicate better and build friendships along the way which makes the experience much more worth it! Facebook allows us to organize and take care of everyones problems and questions in a timely manner. I wont leave Swift cuz it's like a second family :D it's worth waiting for the application process!!!;)

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
You guys remember I said there was changes coming, well here it is! Will update the original post shortly! Hope you all like it :)

SwiftGroup Facebook Page said:
And here we have an all new livery for Swift Haulage, the official brand of SwiftGroup. Since September 2014 we have been planning a new livery, and here we have it! A new start to 2015!
https://www.facebook.com/swiftgroupvtc/posts/827414293997896

11026293_827413310664661_6210723787884654670_n.jpg

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread