Sutton Coldfield Help (1 Viewer)

pixeltvyt

Banned Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sutton Coldfield
Hello to anyone who reads this. I have found out that there is a map of Sutton Coldfield. I actually live there and I was wondering if there was any way of downloading it. I found out it was on this australian website (OZX or something) but it got shut down. Can anyone help me?

Solution
Hello to anyone who reads this. I have found out that there is a map of Sutton Coldfield. I actually live there and I was wondering if there was any way of downloading it. I found out it was on this australian website (OZX or something) but it got shut down. Can anyone help me?
On the fulleylounge discord there is a full upload of the map with all dependencies

Advertisement

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
On the fulleylounge discord there is a full upload of the map with all dependencies

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread