Support TruckSim.org

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
As some of you may remember, back on the old TS.org website we offered a 'Gold Membership' option - whereby you could donate a small sum of money and in return receive additional extras on the website.

I've taken the day to overhaul our premium memberships and give you more options in how you would like to support us.

We now offer two 'Gold Membership' plans: Lifetime & Monthly non-recurring, both at very reasonable prices.

We also offer various 'Donation' options, where you can simply send us some money to help contribute towards the site costs.

As you may already know, running a website can sometimes be a costly task, and we rely hugely on donations to help cover the costs of the server and software licenses. By relying on this method, we are able to limit our advertisements and continue to provide you with great features, resources and prizes/giveaways. All donations are immediately put back in to the site - so no profits are made - this is purely a hobby forum.

I would like you to take a minute to consider supporting us, either by upgrading your account or selecting one of the donation options available. This is the link to visit:

http://www.trucksim.org/account/upgrades

----------------------------------------

Additionally, you may wish to send some money via PayPal. To do this, simply go to our homepage http://www.trucksim.org/ and click the 'Donate' button on the right hand side.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zulnex

DMTransport

Mar 10, 2014
Got a question about this membership. Under the lifetime, it says that "this is a 6 month non recurring payment...Gold Membership does NOT expire."

Does this mean we pay $15 for every 6 months or just $15 one time?
Thanks for clarifying.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Got a question about this membership. Under the lifetime, it says that "this is a 6 month non recurring payment...Gold Membership does NOT expire."

Does this mean we pay $15 for every 6 months or just $15 one time?
Thanks for clarifying.
I was wondering that as well.
It's a typo in the description. The Lifetime membership means it will not expire... ever :) You only make one payment.