Sunset Trucking LLC. I Now Hiring Drivers I Hiring Pilots I Rewards for Performance I (1 Viewer)

Sunset Trucking LLC.
Information about Sunset Trucking:

Established in 2017, Sunset Trucking wanted to build a community of truckers who enjoy the open road. We recently started a mass hiring of drivers and pilots, so we are accepting applications at the moment. In addition, we have many job titles to keep our drivers interested in our company. Sunset Trucking LLC. is not only a VTC, but a family we would like to grow and have you as a part of our family.

Job Titles
Sunset Trucking has many job titles from drivers to pilots. Management positions for those who perform well and are active with us. Dispatchers for both pilots and drivers are a need for us as well. Coordinator of Operations positions for those who wish to help keep track of things happening out on the road. Field Supervisors who can help in situations where drivers feel they need help. The opportunities are endless with Sunset Trucking, so come join our family today!

Company Discord/Twitter/Website
Sunset Trucking has a company discord is for anyone interested in joining our community. Discord has many different channels for all members of our community, Hope to see you there, and I look forward to speaking with you! You can follow us on twitter as well @SunsetTrucking. If you wish to apply you may do so on our website. Join us today for many hours of fun and trucking!

Requirements

1. All Applicants MUST be 16 or older
  2. You need to remain active within the company
  3. All drivers/pilots need to participate in company convoys
  4. Complete 3 days of on-the-job training (The final day a ride-along is taken with a field supervisor)
  5. Be kind and respectful to not only company drivers, but others company drivers as well ( Sunset Trucking wants a good reputation in the community)

Summary
Sunset Trucking is seeking active truckers with a passion to be apart of something more. All who are interested are encouraged to join the discord and from there you will be given more info and questions answered. If you perform well enough and remain active you could win a $20 steam card for top performance of the month. Hope to see you soon!
sunset trucking LOGO.jpg

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread