Streetlight

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

✪ PekKA

Jul 15, 2017
Hello All,

I have started to design and make a streetlight because i have had enough of waiting (sorry for being impatient), and i was just wondering if instead of starting from scratch anybody has a starting point i can start from like an exterior model or something.

Also if one is going to be released soonish than tell me and i will just wait

Cheers,

Kieron

Attachments

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Sep 6, 2016
Uhh, it's spelled "Streetlite".

Anyway to answer your question, there is an exterior model out there but you have to pay a lot of money for it. I personally would love a Streetlite to be made since a Streetdeck is being made at the moment, and i personally love both. Here's the model, you can request it to be game ready as well but its A LOT of extra money:
3D model of WrightBus StreetLite 2017
1538310612512.png

Attachments

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
I don't believe that one is in production as that was the one originally created by Lowlander21 who left this community. Unless someone else has taken over that project.

✪ PekKA

Jul 15, 2017
I don't believe that one is in production as that was the one originally created by Lowlander21 who left this community. Unless someone else has taken over that project.
Do you think there is any way of getting hold of it because that would be perfect for me to work off.

XxGamerDude90xX

Hello all!
Mar 7, 2017
Uhh, it's spelled "Streetlite".

Anyway to answer your question, there is an exterior model out there but you have to pay a lot of money for it. I personally would love a Streetlite to be made since a Streetdeck is being made at the moment, and i personally love both. Here's the model, you can request it to be game ready as well but its A LOT of extra money:
3D model of WrightBus StreetLite 2017
View attachment 34748
So that means there is one for omsi and you have to pay? I'm confused, or do you just have it to finish off in Blender?

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
The model complete with interior supplied in Blender 2.8 format would cost you in the region of 695 euros.
This shows what amazing value we get for some of the buses in OMSI2 be they either free or payware addons.

Reactions: FirstBro

Tayte44

Mar 25, 2018
Whoever has this model if they werent up to do it then they should of passed it on instead of no updates to say its abandoned.
Whoever does have this then hopefully they will pass it on but untill then i do think its worth buying

D

Deleted member 10688

Far too much speculation here.

- What's to say there isn't one, or more, being worked on?
- What's to say one has been abandoned?

and, why would you pay 100 euros for something that will never work in OMSI. I'd love to see a 1000000 poly model be converted to a .o3d, yet alone be loaded in.

;)

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
From experience, I've read that a Hum3D model like that up there is super-hi-poly - as in, so detailed, it just might crash your game. Don't shoot the messenger, but a Hum3D model probably isn't going to cut it for performance's sake.