Street Legal Racing Redline (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm sure that if you guys like truck games, you must like car games too, right? Well if you are looking for customization, this is the game for you!
Street%2BLegal%2BRacing%2BRedline.jpg

While it is an old game (released in 2003) it is still THE BEST car game in terms of customization. And also while the base game is pretty bland this game has a HUGE modding community that has made thousands upon thounsands of mods including new cars, car parts, new tracks etc.

It also has pretty good soft body physics, which aren't bad for an 11 year old game.

If you don't want to spend time compiling mods for you game, there are some pre-modded versions you can download including tons of mods!

Here are some examples of what you can do with this game:

FWNTE.jpg

sl_shot1012fvb.jpg

5875114310_c81d0ea41c_z.jpg

And I'm pretty sure there is lots, LOTS more awesome things I have missed out to tell you guys.

I've never heard of or seen a buyable version of this game, but here are a couple of links from which you can download different versions of it. (I personally recommend version 2.2.1 MWM by Jack v2 ;) which doesn't seem to be available at these exact websites...)

http://streetlegalmods.com/page.php?c=the-games

http://vstanced.com/list.php?c=slgame

You can also find tons of mods for this game on those ^^ sites.

I found the version of the game I reccomended you guys but it's a torrent download. If it's not a problem for you, here it is.

Just some things I forgot to tell you guys about the customization. You can litteraly customize EVERYTHING. If you want to, you can start off with just the body of the car and part by part install the suspension, build yourself and engine, put on the bodywork, put in the interior and you're not limited to the parts made for that car, if you want to you can put suspension from a Lancer on a Vauxhall, or put a massive V8 into a Transit, no problems! You can do whatever you like!

EDIT: Wanted to show off one of my creations. Introducing: The Wheelie Dacia Logan Pickup! (with a massive V8 in the truck bed :p )
Uw9ZjkO.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread