Maps Strathshire (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
not sure if it is just me, but when I try to pick a timetable, the selection boxes are blank? Any ideas? No missing objects or splines either
Thanks very much
Not sure why that'd be... Is there anything showing in your logfile?
Make sure you are operating on a Weekday that is not a holiday
That shouldn't affect anything, as timetables are set up for all days (including holidays).

Apr 24, 2018
Checked the logfile and this is what I get
Screenshot (22).png

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Whenever you get the time to, could you please take a look at the map as in certain areas, some traffic lights do not change and the AI sometimes even doesn't drive on the road
You'll need to be more specific I'm afraid

Other people have reported the AI not driving on the road (along the dual carriageway in places), but I cannot replicate this bug unfortunately

Advertisement

Jan 24, 2020
The cars circled are the cars which drive off road and this takes place in the Robertson Road Tesco area

Another thing I forgot to mention was that cars sometimes despawn

Picture1.png

The cars will despawn at the traffic lights where the white car is and respawn in the area around the traffic lights where the car circled is located

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
The cars circled are the cars which drive off road and this takes place in the Robertson Road Tesco area

Another thing I forgot to mention was that cars sometimes despawn

View attachment 73158

The cars will despawn at the traffic lights where the white car is and respawn in the area around the traffic lights where the car circled is located
I had a problem which had tracks missing which probably made cars buggy. Try reinstalling the map.

Reactions: ELT2003
@ross4122
I think it's down to the junction asset. I have fixed it on my install by duplicating the asset and amending the lights to use it as well as configuring the tracks to act properly. It may be worth fixing at the creators end.

Also, Myres Drive junction near Carmyllie crashes the game when you try to use it for Station Links. I don't what is causing the crash but nothing shows up on logfile. I have tried to rebuild the junction but it still happens.
Myres Drive Junction.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2016
@ross4122
Also, Myres Drive junction near Carmyllie crashes the game when you try to use it for Station Links. I don't what is causing the crash but nothing shows up on logfile. I have tried to rebuild the junction but it still happens.
View attachment 73237
I had this problem as well and it seems to be down to a single spline. To get round it you can do all the parts until the one which causes it to crash then using the shift key just to the one after and complete the station link with the gap. Then track back and fill in the gap.

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread