Maps Strathshire (2 Viewers)

BMF NJ

BMF NJ
Jan 24, 2017
@BMWMFAN-NJ - J I’ve experienced this problem before with Cotterell and it turned out to be duplicate files in the map "TTData" folder, caused from me re-installing the map from a backup drive that had multiple versions of the TTData files from different backup dates. I deleted the copies that had the long file names and all was back good again. Might be worth a check.
1589411016033.png

i checked and nothing here

Advertisement

Thats literally an OMSI 2 problem. I have seen it on many maps including Berlin X10. Its because OMSI is probably one of the most poorly optimised games on the planet.
that has nothing to do with optimization......... Plus, there is games a lot worse than omsi when it comes to actual optimization, TS used to be just as bad.

Reactions: Ross

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
that has nothing to do with optimization......... Plus, there is games a lot worse than omsi when it comes to actual optimization, TS used to be just as bad.

It is still an OMSI problem. Its on a lot of maps, including payware ones and the out-of-the-box ones. And yes I do agree TS used to be as bad.

Advertisement

Oct 31, 2018
Amazing map, very detailed, and defintely set the bar for British maps.

The only downside for me is there is no lighting at all in the hospital grounds, on any of the roads within the hospital, the hospital bus stop, or the actual hospital itself. It's unrealistic for a 24 hour A&E and a nightmare negotiating the hospital roads when driving later turns.

Unfortunately, due to government cutbacks the hospital is now closed and will be replaced next month by an Aldi store . o_O

Sorry, Jack; couldn't resist it. ;)

This is a great map and well detailed. Easily one of the best UK maps so far.

That said, I've found what may be a bug. Turning right, out of the P&R with the 25, I came to a set of lights, then turned right again and down to a second set of lights. The second set appeared to be stuck on red. I waited what felt like a reasonable time, but they never changed. Not a game-breaker by any means, but if there's a quick fix ... ????

Reactions: iiBus
Downloaded and installed the map and all of the dependencies correctly, but I can't load the map due to the game trying to load the E400 MMC (which I haven't bought yet), despite it not being a listed dependency.

"Error: The file vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\E400MMC_ADL_10.9m_ZF.bus could not be loaded!"

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Downloaded and installed the map and all of the dependencies correctly, but I can't load the map due to the game trying to load the E400 MMC (which I haven't bought yet), despite it not being a listed dependency.

"Error: The file vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\E400MMC_ADL_10.9m_ZF.bus could not be loaded!"
You've installed an AI list, or changed the AI list yourself, as the map definitely does not require the SP 400MMC by default.

Apr 5, 2016
Unfortunately, due to government cutbacks the hospital is now closed and will be replaced next month by an Aldi store . o_O

Sorry, Jack; couldn't resist it. ;)

This is a great map and well detailed. Easily one of the best UK maps so far.

That said, I've found what may be a bug. Turning right, out of the P&R with the 25, I came to a set of lights, then turned right again and down to a second set of lights. The second set appeared to be stuck on red. I waited what felt like a reasonable time, but they never changed. Not a game-breaker by any means, but if there's a quick fix ... ????

at that junction pull up closer to the white line and it seems to trigger the light!! (was mentioned by map maker in the support) hope this helps

Reactions: Biffer

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Thats literally an OMSI 2 problem. I have seen it on many maps including Berlin X10. Its because OMSI is probably one of the most poorly optimised games on the planet.

100%, it’s core memory is written using Delphi but I gather Road Hog knows how OMSI works on a core level, he’s been around the platform since it launched. But that’s another lifetime! The bugs in OMSI are funny

I don't think it affects the game performance of this map, but I have found some errors in my logfile after playing this.
Warning: Did not find texture file "..\..\Anzeigen\Krueger\230x32\palettes\Strathshire.bmp"! (this comes up about 5 times after every tile refresh)
Warning: Soundfile Sounds\Passengers\..\..\TicketPacks\Strathshire\\M1\TooBad_B.wav does not exist! (only once when passengers entering/alighting)

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it affects the game performance of this map, but I have found some errors in my logfile after playing this.
Warning: Did not find texture file "..\..\Anzeigen\Krueger\230x32\palettes\Strathshire.bmp"! (this comes up about 5 times after every tile refresh)
Warning: Soundfile Sounds\Passengers\..\..\TicketPacks\Strathshire\\M1\TooBad_B.wav does not exist! (only once when passengers entering/alighting)
Looks like a missing voice. Go to Omsi 2 > TicketPacks > Select something that isn't Strathshire, (maybe Yorkshire) then open that folder. Then copy the M1 folder inside it, then paste that folder into Strathshire and it should ask to skip or replace, you should replace them.

Reactions: jamiebally

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread