Maps Strathshire (2 Viewers)

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
ross4122 submitted a new download:

Strathshire - A fictional map for OMSI, loosely based on the East of Scotland.

Welcome to Strathshire!

Strathshire is the first mainland Scottish map for OMSI 2. Strathdon, the main city of region, rose to prominence in the 1860s with a tourism boom driven by the industrial revolution and railway. Strathshire’s population is approximately 120,000 residents but the region attracts many visitors every year, the majority of whom flock to Strathdon for the bustling markets and its renowned nightlife.

Read more about this download...

Last edited:

Advertisement

Great looking map. When 'route learning' the route, I noticed that the tracks aren't complete and the vehicles just disappear Mainly around the Ring Road area. On investigation, one invisible junction 'Ring Road 2' is one main culprit even down to two of the tracks producing vehicle through a nearby garden.

On a side note though, the map is very well optimized for my mid-high range PC and even runs well at my tweaked settings of 45FPS throughout.

Reactions: Ross

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Great looking map. When 'route learning' the route, I noticed that the tracks aren't complete and the vehicles just disappear Mainly around the Ring Road area. On investigation, one invisible junction 'Ring Road 2' is one main culprit even down to two of the tracks producing vehicle through a nearby garden.
You're not the only person to have this issue, but I can't replicate it and nor can the people who tested the map pre-release :/

Advertisement

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
Look forward to trying this but I still can't download on here, it's very hit and miss. Which is a shame.
You can only download if your ad-blocker is left disabled for the site, if you keep re-enabling it then you get blocked from downloading until you have viewed the site enough times with it disabled.

Bones

im a cowdoy
Administrator
FF Council
Sep 19, 2016
Canada
fellowsfilm.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems as though those German links for the objects and splines are down. Any way to resolve it?
Not right now unfortunately, the excitement around this map put a lot of demand on our infrastructure and OMSI Webdisk's.

There is a good chance we simply overloaded them and they ended up needing a new server, as suspected by the message on their homepage.

1588912649735.png

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
That's really strange, the textures which those are showing are the night and snow textures - i.e. all the textures will will overwrite the default ones in specific conditions. Never seen that before.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread