Strassenbahn NF60 DLC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2016
Wait, you have to pay for a dlc for an addon for a map that you dont need. Tram dlc ... Maybe in lotus but not for omsi. Wonder if it will feature the small tram circle and power line things that dont match up like in gladbeck

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Well apparently you don't. I have every intention of getting this mod to make a video, but I'll not publish it until I make other videos as I'd like to later. The tram does look very nice, and in theory if they've made the tram line for human tram operation rather than scenery, then the OHLE and track should be prototypical (although the road markings and signage in Gladbeck leave somewhat to be desired).

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait, you have to pay for a dlc for an addon for a map that you dont need.

DLC is optional. That's the whole point of DLC. Dont want it? Dont buy it. Uggghhhh. Why do people moan so much about the tram dlc. It's something different ok? They've not gone for quantity this time, lets see if the quality is there.

Advertisement

Mar 19, 2016
You can start building your tramline now, without the addon. I bought it and after hour of streaming I asked Steam for a refund. The tracks are just basic M&R tracks, so the only thing he did is a tram that is not even fully scripted.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread