Strassenbahn NF60 DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RN61

I found this trailer for the new DLC you don't need Gladbeck for line 107 and the tram. It's released tommorow 28th July 2016  

Last edited:

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
Can I be arsed (excuse my French :D ) to pay that much for something which is probably crap? (once again, excuse) NO! In all honesty, it just doesn't work right in my mind, it's not something I think is essential or even necessary in any way. Just my opinion though :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Puncake

You are the Apex Champions
Mar 15, 2016
Wait, you have to pay for a dlc for an addon for a map that you dont need. Tram dlc ... Maybe in lotus but not for omsi. Wonder if it will feature the small tram circle and power line things that dont match up like in gladbeck

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Well apparently you don't. I have every intention of getting this mod to make a video, but I'll not publish it until I make other videos as I'd like to later. The tram does look very nice, and in theory if they've made the tram line for human tram operation rather than scenery, then the OHLE and track should be prototypical (although the road markings and signage in Gladbeck leave somewhat to be desired).

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Wait, you have to pay for a dlc for an addon for a map that you dont need.

DLC is optional. That's the whole point of DLC. Dont want it? Dont buy it. Uggghhhh. Why do people moan so much about the tram dlc. It's something different ok? They've not gone for quantity this time, lets see if the quality is there.

Rudy

Mar 19, 2016
You can start building your tramline now, without the addon. I bought it and after hour of streaming I asked Steam for a refund. The tracks are just basic M&R tracks, so the only thing he did is a tram that is not even fully scripted.

Puncake

Mar 15, 2016
Im sure the tram was in the freeware version :/  

btw had anyone seen Eamons video on it? 

Bus Boy

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Absolute ****, won't be going anywhere near it. From videos the tram looks sort of nice the map is Gladbeck #2... Kappa

Puncake

Mar 15, 2016
^ i knew i saw a post somewhere about a freeware tram just couldnt remember where

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
German Gladbeck luvvies who take negative reviews as a personal insult. They'll ignore all the map's failings because of a really insignificant, inconsequential feature.

Reactions: Lakitu and Puncake

jowilliams15

Veteran Member
Jul 31, 2016
I personally did not like Gladbeck 2016 as it was of poor quality and the price was too high (£30).

Status
Not open for further replies.