Story behind your username? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

After getting a glance of ETS2, I had the idea of a little side project. The idea is to create a website with a company name and various information on it. The idea was to keep it as a blog/website for a possible virtual company somewhere down the future. Of course, to do that I had to create a name and quickly came up with this name: DM Transport.

When I play ETS2, driving on the road and listening to music, I often think of one person that I hold near and dear to my heart. So I named this project after him.

Advertisement

Simplez72

Range Logistics VTC - Owner
Well mine came about from school some many years ago, I used to be quite clever and was class assistant to help the other kids when i used to help them i used to say Simple and so i was always called simplez, 72 is my y.o.b. Ive had the many people ask if its cause of the meerkat ad - definitly not i say i might be cute but im definetly not hairy, lol

Reactions: Jaanko and Max
My username was actually made by EA Games (or specifically NFS Most Wanted). I wanted to choose Driver (go on, humiliate me ;) ) but it was taken and the name suggester suggested me this one so I just use it everywhere as my username so basically all Driver097's are me (if no one is abusing my username :confused: ).

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
England
First 2 letters from each of my names! eg Ja (First name) An(Middle name) Ko (Last name).

Basically I'm really... Really bad at coming up with names. I was at a friends house and I must have dismissed 100 names in well over an hour until I said this, And even if the name is bad I can just say that it's my initials rather than being embarrassed by having a good name and everyone thinking it's weird.

Reactions: Driver097

Advertisement

My Name is Come From My Parents Name, My Father's name was Cesar Rebellion Jr. his nickname is Jhun come from his extension name Junior or Jr. and My Mother;'s name was Enestacia Rebellion her Nickname Necy come from the middle of her firstname neci. Then My Name was Created from Jhun Necy Rebellion to John Necir Rebellion. If You Appreciate my Name Please Like Me!

Reactions: Daramin

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread